Coming Out Of The Shell

Y/n: Guys... I'm scared... What if the mission is unsuccessful and we... Never come back on Earth... What if we lose everything and what if I lose you all? I don't want this to happen. We are going in outer space guys... It's not a normal and easy thing to do. I will miss my parents, for how long we will be gone? Are we ready enough?! You said restlessly while wanting to cry.

All the members looked at you worriedly wondering if you would be able to manage when you will all be in space. After all, you are just a teenager who just started exploring the world.

RM: You are superhero, and a superhero never gives up. You will be able to make it! It will also be a new thing for us too, we will be here by your side, you won't be alone.

Taehyung: Don't give up soo easily! It would be waste to come this far and then turn back. We have to give our best! We will have a worst feeling if we don't try at all. It would be a feeling of guilt...

All the other members then walked towards you and gave you a reassuring smile.

Suga: You can do it! I know that you were thrilled to go in space!

You looked at the members with a warm and overwhelmed smile. They passed their arms around your shoulder.

RM: We can do it because we are...

- Bangtan Heroes. You all said loudly.

You then hugged them very tightly and thanked them for their encouragement.

Jimin : I will gather all the weapons that could be useful.

Jungkook: Everyone, start packing and don't forget to bring the strict necessary. We will take off tonight at 9:00 p.m.

Y/n: I am going to take some stuffs at my place. I will be back quickly! You said while leaving.

Your POV

You arrived home and felt a feeling taking over you. You holded back your tears and entered your home. Nobody was here yet. Was it fortunately, or unfortunately?

You ran upstairs packed a small bag containing a comb and a tooth brush. You also bought a small bottle of perfume that your parents gave to you. You went downstairs and took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote on it " I love you, don't wait for me".

Your parents would probably find this note, strange, as Iridessa is here in your place. She will find an excuse to explain it...You left your home with tears on the verge of your eyes. The home that you would probably not see again after a long time...
You made your way back to the hideout with mixed feelings.

Back in the hideout

The members were also packing their bags.

Taehyung: Oh, y/n you are already here. Did you finish packing? He said while rumbling in a capacious bag.

You nodded and gave him a warm smile.

J-hope: If everyone is ready, I think we should start distributing the weapons. Everyone will be armed with one of them. He said while opening a large metallic box on the table.

Inside the box, there was eight swords placed. Each one of them looking very unique. You all analyzed each one of them and then each one of you grabbed one.