A Prosperous Leap

A/n: Hello there! Nice to see that you are still here! My exams are nearly over, so I thought about writing a chapter for you :) I apologize again for this absence. I am very happy to be back again and write chapters for you. So without further much ado, here is the continuation of the story :)

_________________

Back in the hideout

RM: So J-hope, Suga, Jungkook and I will construct the spaceship and Y/n, Jin, Taehyung and Jimin will bring changes to our powers. Let's go!

Jin: Y/n don't forget to switch on Iridessa, you will be absent, for, let's just say a while. He said with a wink.

You reciprocated the wink and switched on the hologram.

Suga: We should first of all make a plan. It's not a piece of cake to build a spaceship and most important of all we are in a city... Will have to gather the material and be extremely discreat.

Jungkook: I suggest we work in the underground laboratory.

J-hope: Yes good idea!

Y/n : You guys have an underground laboratory!! You said while turning around as you were parting ways

Taehyung : Yes actually... It's in the basement. He said bashfully.

Jimin : You are in our team now! You will never end having surprises! He said boisterously.

Jin: Would you like to have a glimpse of it before going to work on the powers. He said mischievously.

Y/n: Without any doubt! You said with sparkles in your eyes. I knew that it wasn't possible that you only had one and only laboratory.

All the members came along. Suga then moved a huge cabinet and behind it was a wall and a screen on it where a fingerprint was required to open the door. He put his fingerprint on the screen and a large door opened in two. A cold breeze was then blown on your faces. You all walked along a narrow dark corridor that seems to be bringing you in a lower ground.

Suddenly all the lights turned on and the sophisticated laboratory was seen.

It was soo big that we could even get lost in it

It was soo big that we could even get lost in it. There was a cold atmosphere there. It looked like it came straight out of a Sci- Fi movie. There was the constant rumbling noise of the machines.

Y/n: How did you even built this?! You exclaimed loudly with your voice echoing in the huge laboratory. It's underground and it looks soo cool. You said while looking around. I thought we were in another planet.