A Futile Protection

After the members called you

You ran out of your school briskly towards the hideout wondering what could have happened. How could it get worse now?

When you arrived there all the members were gathered in front of the door.

- Guys I came as fast I could... What happened? You said while breathing heavily.

- Jin: Hi y/n. Said Jin flatly. See for yourself.

The members took a step back. You were terrozied to see the message on the wall. You stayed still for a moment and then looked at the members who also looked very puzzled.

" Someone is trying to put an end to us..." You murmured.

- J-Hope: It's a threat message... The moment that we feared the most is approaching he said while rubbing his forehead anxiously.

- Jimin:Guys let's go inside and discuss, it would be better.

You all entered the hideout

Little did they knew that a vicious snake followed them and is listening to everything.

- RM : Apart from criminals, we don't have any enemies...

- Taehyung: But the probability that a criminal wrote this is very less. They won't even dare to look at us. He continued.

- Jungkook: Then, it would be someone else like us... Someone that thinks he or she is able to defeat us.

- Suga: Are you trying to say that... Someone else could have powers.

- Jimin: I also thinks that this idea is rational... I mean the person must have known the location of the hideout and also write a threat message on the wall. It must be someone else with powers.

Guys, I have something important to tell you. You said loudly.

- Jin: Go on.

There is that girl that just got transferred in my school. There is something strange with her. Her eyes turned red during class and she ran away. During our P. E class I asked her if she could keep my bracelet and watch in my bag, but at the end of the recess... My bracelet and watch was still with her... I am having doubt that she is not a normal human being. As you told me, it could be dangerous for a normal human being to touch it for too long, but it was with her for soo long.

The members thought for a seconde.

- Taehyung: I think that there may be a connection between that girl and the message on the wall. He said doubtfully.

- Jungkook: Where was she during the recess?

- She was not here... She even came late in class. You replied.

- Suga: That girl... She had red eyes...
Like the man we saw and the girl y/n saw... He said slowly.

- J-hope: She is our number one suspect.

- Jimin: We just have to make sure that the moonstone is safe. He said deeply.

- May I ask what is the moonstone? You said lowly.

- RM : Actually...it's a gem that we made... It's the reason why we are standing here alive. You remember we said to you that a man gave us powers and that we were able to sustain the force...We were able to only sustain a part of it... The powers given to us started to make us feel very weak and making us not even able to walk properly. Suga and I worked day and night in finding something that could control it... And we finally found it. If ever it was to be stolen we would become very weak and over time, lose our lives.

- But, why not telling me this earlier...
You said worriedly.

- Jin: We did not want you to feel that we are weak and depending on it survive. But we felt that It was important to divulgate it now because of the stressful situation. He said hesitantly.

- Come on guys... I would not have judged you... You need to trust me more. You said with a timid smile.

- Suga: OK we are very sorry...Will even show you the moonstone... He said while going towards a safe. He pressed a code on it. He took out a grey metallic box from the safe and when he opened it a white misty smoke and a cool breeze came from it. Inside was a beautiful moonstone.

Wow! It's splendid! You exclaimed

- Taehyung: Yeah, we never get enough of looking at it. He said dreamingly.

- Jimin: Guys... We were supposed to talk about the threat message... Said Jimin while laughing.

Everybody stopped looking at the moonstone and poker face mode on again...

- Jungkook: I propose that we reinforce all the passwords and locks.

- Suga: I will work on it right away. He said while going towards the projection. I will double the protection of the moonstone by adding a fingerprint and an alarm in case of intrusion.

- Jungkook:Good idea!

After Suga finished his work all the members and you went out.

- J-hope: y/n, about that girl with red eyes, keep an eye on her... She does not seem normal or trustworthy.

- Yes sure.

- Jin: Bye y/n, sleep well. He said warmly.

- Bye everyone! You said while waving your arm energetically.

Back in the hideout which is closed

Alura who was in a corner, transformed into a snake, slowly metamorphosed in a human again.

- Those mere people did not even noticed me. She said while switching on the lights.

Now...it's time for me to... Take their most precious thing. She said while rubbing her hand in a machiavellian way.

Even if they put thousands of security password, I will still be able to crack it... She said with a cunning smile. After all, I have the whole night...

_______________

A/n : Hi there! I was able to post a chapter exceptionally in the week as I was free. I hope you enjoyed it :)