Inception

2 years before

What is happening to me... I can't understand, I'm so scared... What will happen to me... I'm different from others. People like me are not accepted in this world... I am all alone...

3 years after

Life can be difficult sometimes, even more when you feel that nobody will ever understand you.

On one cold and cloudy night, you were returning home after another tiring and hectic day at school when suddenly you heard something peculiar and strange from a narrow and eerie alley.

- Leave me alone, let me go. Let go of my hand...

-You will come with me without uttering anymore words. Said the voice severely

A loud and piercing scream followed.

That scream sent a chill down your spine. While your consciousness was warning you not to go there, being adamant as you are, you could not help to take a look at what was happening.

You closed your eyes, firmly closed your hands into a fist and stayed still for some secondes.

- Looks like I'm still stuck with that stuff of invisibility power, at least it's useful today... You wondered.

In the alley, the man was violently pulling the woman in his van parked nearby.
Being petrified, you didn't move even the slightest, when suddenly, a dark figure walked nimbly on the top of the building found on the opposite side. The figure abruptly jumped in the alley and walked powerfully towards the kidnapper.
He proceeded to pull the shirt of the stocky kidnapper, who got startled.
He grabbed his collar and stared at him right in his eyes

-It cannot become weirder than that...
You murmured

The mysterious succorer then mumbled a few odd words.

"You will repeat after me... I tried to kidnap a young woman in alley n°=25 and now I need to be punished. You will repeat those words at the nearby police station." Said the voice dreadfully.
The kidnapper walked mechanically, as if his path was really controlled by that mysterious man.

The mysterious man then also did the same thing to the young woman who was also frighten and shocked and also ordered her, the same way, to forget everything that she saw. The woman stood up quickly and made her way back.

-What just happened..? You were rooted to the spot and could not believe what you just witnessed

The mysterious salvager was about to leave when suddenly it started pouring.

-Oh no! It's happening again!! He will see me... How could things be worst now. I knew I should not have been nosy...

You hands gradually started appearing while you felt the droplets of rain falling on your face too.

-Mysterious succorer: Who are you? What are you doing here? How did you appear like that? He stammered.

-I am going to ask you the same question. Who are you? You said firmly.

-I cannot tell you, it's a secret. He blurted out.

The mysterious man was about to leave when suddenly, he did a skillful manoeuvre trying to hypnotize you also.

-You are going to forget everything that you saw. He ordered in a fearful tone.

You stayed still for a brief moment.

-As you can see your black magic will not work on me...You said in a sarcastic manner while pushing him.

He stepped back bemusedly.

-It's unfortunate for you, but as you can see I am not a normal human being as well.

Your voice is similar to someone, you know Jin from Bts, your voice resembles his a lot.

-I see, how can you turn invisible?

-I acquired this power on my 12th birthday, I still remember this day as if it was yesterday. I was soo terrified and did not understand anything. You said musingly.

-Are you going to tell anyone what you saw tonight?

-Well, let's make a deal. I won't tell anyone what I saw but you need to tell me who you are.

-I am not very sure about this deal...

-It's up to you now, you decide what you want. You also saw my secret that I can turn invisible.
If you will take hours to decide, then let's go under that bus stop nearby or else we are going to get drenched.

-OK I made my decision but this is very confidential, I hope you will keep this secret only for you.

-Don't worry your secret will be safe with me.

-Actually it's not only my secret. I am sharing to you this secret as you seem someone like us... Someone who is not like normal human beings...

-What do you mean by us? You said with a puzzled look.

-I am actually... He said while removing his mask...