An innocuous Place

Jungkook: Let's all stay together no matter the circumstances. He said worriedly.

RM: Should we take the risk to explore this planet? He inquired uneasily.

Suga: Then what should we do? He said loudly. We didn't have much burns but we have several open wounds that will remain untreated and will get infected. Why are we still alive anyways?!

Jin: Just like Taehyung said, meeting life on this planet will either make our death quicker or they may use us for some research or they may even hold us in captivity... Anything could happen...

Y/n: What if they help us? You said after a heavy silence.

Jungkook: Y/n listen, we are very sorry that we bought you here... We ruined your life... The chances that we would get help are very little... I am soo sorry, we are soo sorry... He said while crying.

Everyone was in a very bad state and we were all in pain. Not much hope remained.

J-hope: Our first aid kit was destroyed when we crashed on this planet... We are soo sorry Y/n, you shouldn't have come with us... He said while feebly looking at you with despair in his eyes

Y/n: No don't be sorry at all! This is none of your fault. You said while looking at all the members. We must survive! You said with tears in your eyes...We will all survive!

Jimin: Then, let's give it one last shot! He said with a weak smile.

Y/n: Space can be such a beautiful place but it can also be very deadly... You said while looking at all the members. Let's see only the beautiful part! You said while weakly smiling at them.

The members and you slowly started walking around.

Taehyung: There is a saying that goes:
Two possibilities exist, either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

Jin: Which theory do you believe in? He said while continuing limping.

RM: The presence of life in this planet is nearly comfirmed as Oxygen is present here and it's one of the main component for life to evolve. He said slowly while looking around.

Jungkook: Are you guys able to walk? I am bleeding profusely, the pain is atrocious... He said while clenching his teeth. I never felt anything like that... It's like the air is burning the open wound.

Jimin: I am having horrendous pain too. He said while holding his arm which was covered with blood.

J-hope: Our powers wouldn't be helpful in those circumstances. He said desperately.

Suddenly you heard a loud thud behind your back. It was Jungkook who fell unconscious!

Suga: Jungkook! He said while running back towards him.

Jin: What is this thing in his leg? He said while bending and inspecting a small chip which was in his leg

Suddenly Jin fell heavily on the ground too.

Y/n: Jin! What is happening here?! You said while being nervous.

Taehyung: We are being shot! Run! He screamed loudly.

You all tried to run as fast as possible towards a huge rock to find refuge but Suga and J-hope got shot on the arm and fell down. You turned around and looked at them.

Y/n: We can't leave them like that... They will die! You said while stopping and looking at the members with terror in your eyes.

RM: Y/n, run and don't look back! He said with tears in his eyes.