A Sage Succourer

- Suga: We failed... To create the Adamantem gem...He said while collapsing on the floor

All the members ran towards Suga who fell unconscious.

- RM: He is becoming too weak... Said RM faintly.

- Jimin : Suga!... Wake up! He said while patting his cheeks

You were totally taken aback because of Suga falling unconscious and the Adamantem gem failing to be created.
You started crying bitterly in your corner.
J-hope saw you and came to console you.

- J-hope: Don't worry Y/n we will find another way. He said weakly, while wiping your tears. We won't lose our lives...

You looked at his pale face and saw that he was suffering too, which made you burst into tears.
You stayed numbed for a long time.
Everything was blurry... You looked around... You heard the voice of the members trying to wake up Suga echoing in your head. The members were going to die... A heavy silence followed. Suddenly you stood up abruptly.

- It can't end like this... You can't lose all your lives...I will find a subsidiary gem... You said determinedly while holding back your tears.

You then suddenly went out of the hideout while running.

- Jungkook: Y/n..! Stop, it will be of no use, you won't be able find any other gems! It's the end... He tried shouting while you ran out.

You took your bicycle and went in the direction of a nearby library. You cycled as fast as possible while rubbing your eyes. You arrived there in a few minutes.

- There must be another gem...You said to yourself while leaning your bicycle against the wall outside.

You bolted in the library.

- Good morning... Rhiamon, do you still have the book on magical gems in the basement? You murmured breathlessly.

Rhiamon was your childhood friend. She is a secret witch who has been running this library, which seems normal at first but has a secret basement where all magical books and equipments are kept.

- Rhiamon: Oh! You are still interested with spells. She said with a giggle. You did not change! Y/n... Are you OK...? Your eyes look very swollen.

-Well, I cannot say I am fine but never mind. Unfortunately no. This time, it's a matter of life and death... It's really important... Please. You pleaded.

Rhiamon noticed your concerned look and your breathless voice.

- Rhiamon: Follow me.

The path was just as you remembered, magical. On the walls, there were several portraits of witches and the stairs were just like those of a hauted castle. When you arrived downstairs, the basement was lighted up by candles and the walls were made of dark bricks covered with mold.

- Rhiamon: Come on! The book your are searching is on the shelf right there.

You quickly ran after her.

- Here it is. She said while showing you an old book

 She said while showing you an old book

- Rhiamon: Are you sure you are fine...? You don't seem ok at all. She inquired concernly.

- I will be better soon. You said with a weak smile.
I am left with no choice other than this. You wondered while looking at the book dubiously.
Rhiamon, will you be free this afternoon? You asked.

- Rhiamon: Yes... But why? Why do you need the book? Y/n.. Is everything alright?

- Well... You will understand everything later on... For now, follow me. You said while grabbing her hand. It may work or... You may just lose your time. You said with a faint giggle while going out of the library with your book in your hand
Sometimes science cannot solve everything. This is when, magic steps in!

_______________

A/n : Hello there! I am very sorry for posting such a short chapter, but I have been feeling very tired and stressed lately because of school so I think I need some rest. Thank you for understanding. I will be back next weekend with another chapter :)