A Faithful Friend

On Kapteyn POV

A guard: We have received a message from the Pegasis planet your majesty.

Mudlark: What does it say? He said while looking down on the guard.

A guard: Eudoxia the ruler of Pegasis, reported that the BTS members and
Y/n are still alive. He said hesitantly

Mudlark: No it can't be possible! He said loudly. I must have heard it wrong... He said while rubbing his forehead repeatedly. Alura! Come here right now! He screamed.

Alura: Yes father what happened? She said while running in.

Mudlark: These stupid heroes are still alive because of you. You are soo useless and worthless! You can't even do something properly.

Alura: I'm sorry father. She said while tears started forming on the verge of her eyes.

Mudlark: Keep contact with Eudoxia and tell her that if she doesn't bring those heroes here, I won't only destroy a part of her planet but I will make sure everything perishes there! I will finish those miserable heroes myself! He said while looking at Alura in her eyes.

Back on Pegasis

Aristos: Do you like it here? He said while looking at you.

Y/n: If I like it, I love it! You said excitedly.

Aristos: Then I'm happy, there are a bunch of simple spare clothes in the small closet there. You can change in one of them and give me your costume when I will take you and the members to meet Eudoxia. Your clothes really need to be fixed! And also get some rest. He said while exiting the room.

Y/n: Goodbye! You said while he was leaving and closed the door.

You opened the door of the closet and contempleted the clothes.

Y/n: Pretty fancy for some "simple" clothes... After all, we are on another planet, I believe the clothes will be different... You said while changing.

You laid down on your bed and started thinking.

Y/n: We must not forget why we went in space! We need to get on Kapteyn at all cost... I have a feeling that they will help us... You said slowly while closing your eyes and started sleeping.

After 45 minutes.

- Knock, knock

You heard someone knocking on the door and slowly opened your eyes.

Y/n: Coming! You said while standing up with difficulty.

When you opened the door it was Aristos.

Y/n: Oh is Eudoxia calling for us? You said while rubbing your eyes.

Aristos: Yes, are the clothes good? They look nice on you. He said slowly.

Y/n: Yes, they are a bit tight though... But that's OK. You said while laughing.

Aristos: Then let's go. Give me your costume, we will fix it. He said while extending his arms.

Y/n: Of course, let's go!

All the members then joined you.

RM: Y/n! Are you ok? Took some rest? He inquired while looking at you smiling.

Y/n: Yes! You said with a charming smile.

Jin: Had a good sleep? He said with a sunshiny smile.

Y/n: I slept like a log! You said bashfully.

J-hope: Good then! Thank you Aristos for providing us clothes. He said with a bright smile while looking at him.