A Promising Dawn

Alura's POV

Arrived to Kapteyn. Said a robotic voice in the capsule.

- Alura: Ah, finally home. I missed my dear planet. She said while stretching out of the capsule. I must find my father now. She said while walking slowly away from the capsule.

Kapteyn is an earth-like planet. The planet is an over populated one but with a lot technological advancements. The ruler of this planet is Alura's father and with Alura herself as heir.

While Alura was walking in the suburbs of Kapteyn, all the inhabitants who seemed malnourished bowed at her and seemed to be terrified

- Alura: Guard! I had enough of seeing those miserable people, send me an hovercar, I need to see my father right now. She said severely.

On her words, the guard sent an hovercar as soon as possible.
Soon, Alura was at the door steps of her father's palace.

- Alura: You can all leave. She ordered to the guards harshly.

Alura then slowly opened the door to reveal an enormous room with an endless roof and guards in every corner. Machines were everywhere around with maps and directions towards several other galaxies. In the middle was a huge and long throne where the father of Alura, Mudlark Slayer was sitted.
Mudlark slayer was the ruler of Kapteyn for about 45 years now. He is a very cruel and diabolical man who took the lives of many innocent people.
Alura slowly approached the throne with the Moonstone in her hands.

- Mudlark: You came back, I thought you were already dead. He said while looking down at Alura.

Alura ignored his words and continued.
She looked at one of the hologram and said.

- Alura: I see you took over many planets during my absence. How many people did you kill? She said with a sadistic smile while looking at her father.

- Mudlark: A few thousands, but this is none of your business. He said loudly. Did you see them on earth? He said severely.

- Alura: See who? Oh those miserable heroes... Yes I saw them. She said while walking around. They are probably already dead by now. I took the Moonstone with me. She said while showing it to her father.

- Mudlark: Interesting... He said while holding the stone. They were never meant to exist and now they are dead... Hahaha.... He laughed loudly.

Alura smiled evilly

- Alura: But father, may I ask a question... Why did you want to kill them? She said with a frown.

Mudlark paused and looked down at Alura for a long time.

- Mudlark : I wanted to see my future and in it... There was the BTS members. I only saw a fragment of it... I seemed powerless... I kneeled before them... There was a chaos... The planet's habitations were all destroyed. They were about to kill me with a sword. It was at this moment, that I decided that I wanted to change my future. I sent you on earth to kill them before they do... He said deeply.