The Beginning Of Tribulations

It's being 5 hours that I am trying to crack that code. Said Alura while wiping her forehead desperately. I need to perseverate and steal that moonstone. Father will be soo proud of me. She said with a weak smile.

After hours and hours of working, Alura...Was able to find the code!

Finally! Said Alura with a baleful cackle. They will be soo shocked by the idea that I was able to crack this code. She said while crossing her arms. I won't lie, it was very tough, only someone with years of training would be able to crack it. Unfortunately they were not enough prepared! She said with a wicked laugh.

Alura took out the Grey metallic box
and opened it gently while gasping. A white misty smoke came out of it.

- This stone is really stunning. Said Alura while having the bright gleam of the moonstone reflected in her eyes.

She took the moonstone after admiring it for a while and slided it into her school bag.

- My job here is done! She said while rubbing her hands. Now I have to find a way to escape from the inside itself. There must be place somewhere... She said while going around the hideout.

She looked up to the roof and saw a door.

- Found it!

Alura agilely stood up on a machine and pushed the door upwards which was very hard and heavy. She was finally out, on the roof of the hideout with the moonstone with her.

- It seems to be already dark outside. She said while glancing at her watch which showed 1:00 a.m. I need to use the second part of my plan soon. She said while getting off of the roof.

The BTS members in their dorms

All the members were going to bed when suddenly...

- Jungkook: Guys I am having a terrible heart ache...He said while pressing on his chest and leaning on a wall.

- RM: You are most probably getting a heart burn. I told you not to eat all those spicy foods.

Jungkook nodded and all the members went to bed.

2:00 a.m

- Jungkook: That heart burn is not going away... He said while turning around in bed. I should probably go and take some medicines. He said while standing up.

In the kitchen, all the other members were there. They all seemed to be in atrocious pain.

- Jungkook : Guys... What's happening? You don't seem well. He said anxiously.

- Jin: For Taehyung and I our right arm is completely numbed and it feels soo heavy and the pain is agonizing.

- Jimin: For Suga and I, we both are having an untolerable headache.

- RM: For J-hope and I we are not even able to walk properly... As if a weight is pulling us down. We all came in the kitchen to take some medicines... But I don't think it will help. I am fearing something. He said while looking down.

- Jungkook: My heart ache is becoming worse and worse...

All the members went to sit on the couch.

- Jin: Do you all think that... Maybe something happened to the moonstone? We had the same symptoms when Suga and RM did not created it yet... Maybe... Someone... Stole it... He said slowly.

- Suga: IMPOSSIBLE! He said loudly. I doubled all the security systems...

- Taehyung: I think we have to go to the hideout and check if everything is alright.