The Power Within You

Guards: Surrender yourself ! Said a guard loudly.

There was hundreds of guards surrounding you.
You were in a sticky situation and Aristos was pinned on the ground by a guard.
You clenched your fists and looked at the members who shut their eyes in anguish.

You shut your eyes and fell on your knees. Warm tears started running on your cheeks. You started remembering your parents, all the good time you spent with your friends. The memories were soo vivid... The time when your grandparents taught you how to ride a bicycle, your favorite meals... All the small pleasures and memories you had on Earth... The fresh air in the morning... Everything, would be gone...

Who even I'm I ? You repeated to yourself continuously. How could you even think that you would have been able to make it alive? Nevertheless, you felt a warm feeling in your chest, as if, a kettle was boiling preparing itself to make a nice cup of tea.
The guards were on the verge of holding you but suddenly they backed off right after touching you.

Guard: That girl is boiling hot! It's not possible for a human being to have a temperature like that. Some thing's not right...

Jin: Y/n, are you, ok? He said feebly.

Y/n: We did not plan to give up, right? You said with a chuckle. I'm ok, don't worry.

Another guard tried holding you.

Guard: She has normal temperature... Take the others and Aristos to the palace at Eudoxia.

The guards grabbed you and dragged you all to Eudoxia's palace. They tied up your hands together for you not to use your powers. The portal was slowly closing behind you. All hopes were gone.

Jungkook: Let us go! He said while trying to move.

Guards: It's over, you are dead meat. He said while giving a maniacal laugh.

You looked at the members who looked defeated. You closed your eyes until you reached the palace. You couldn't bear to see the vanquished look on Aristos' and the members face.

After a while, you were thrown in the room of Eudoxia. The guards closed the door and pinned you all on the ground.

You slowly tried to open your eyes and saw Eudoxia sitting on her throne.

Eudoxia: Look, the traitor is here... She said with fire in her eyes while looking at Aristos.

The members and you wanted to stand up but you were in atrocious pain because of the guards dragging you and pushing you on the ground. You were unable to move your limbs to activate your powers as all your limbs were tied up.

Eudoxia descended the stairs slowly while keeping her eyes on Aristos. She kneeled down and looked at him.

Aristos: All what I did, was worth it. He said while moaning in pain.

Eudoxia dropped her evil smile and frowned.

Eudoxia: How dare you little brat! I will invert your rib cage! She said with an insane laugh while pulling his hair.

RM: Stop! He said on top of his voice.

Eudoxia: You stay out this. Are you in a hurry to die? She said menacingly while her stare pierced him.

Eudoxia: I knew I shouldn't have a trusted someone soo incapable like you.

Suddenly you felt that warm feeling coming in your chest again. It was hotter than before. You discretely grabbed your sword and holded tightly even though your hands were tied. You bent your head. Your hands started shaking. There was an immense force taking over you. Suddenly you started singing some words slowly on a eerie tone.