An Unforeseen Tenacity

The next day at school.

You were eagerly waiting for the watch to vibrate. "Just once, only once, please ring..." You repeated to yourself, as if you were hoping for a crime to happen.

During the recess you were roaming in the yard, glancing several times at your watch when suddenly it finally rang! You quickly ran to hide behind a tree.
- Is my voice okay..? I should find the right tone...

- Hello y/n here.

- Jimin: Hello y/n, we just got the signal by the police that there is a case of kidnapping. The cops are suspecting that the kidnapper is in Mandeok-Dong in Busan with three hostages. Are you ready to turn invisible?

- Yes, of course.

- Jimin: OK then, see you in front of the shop found opposite to your school and don't forget to switch on Iridessa.

You inserted the code swiflty and an hologram appeared. It looked like the exact copy of you with the same height, hair and clothes. No time to waste in admiring Iridessa. You selected the day and Iridessa made her way back in the classroom.

You tried to jump on the wall separating the road and the school.

- At least no one is seeing me embarrassing myself like this. I'm sure I look like a sea elephant crawling. You said while giggling.

- It's weird as if I am bunking classes.
An exemplary child like me would never thought of doing that. You said with an ironic tone.

You walked towards the shop and you saw three men coming towards you. They were completely dressed in black. It's certainly them.
They slowly approached you and whispered: "It's me Suga. We need to hide behind this building to talk" You cautiously followed them till you reached a deserted place. They removed their mask and it was indeed them, Suga, Jimin and Jungkook.

- Jimin: Hi! You're OK? You were not injured while climbing the wall?

- Euhh.. How do you know that I climbed a wall?

- Jungkook: They actually saw you...

- Oh My God!! They saw being like a big potato... How embarrassing... Why..? Why must it be meee!! You wondered uneasily.

- Suga: You know that you could have directly pass through the gate? He said while trying to contain his laughter.

- Ahh...yes.. I know... I wanted to practice some climbing you see...

Well done y/n, you embarrassed yourself in front of the biggest boy band in the world. You wondered desesperately.

- Jimin: It's ok don't worry, we won't judge you. He said while giving you a pat on the shoulder. Now onto important matters.

- Suga: The kidnapper is asking for a ransom of $1000. We need to hurry, the hostages are said to be very young... But... JUNGKOOK forgot his watch at the hideout and we have to go there first. He said while frowning.

- Jungkook: Sorry for the 100th time...

- Jimin: Guys, we better quick. We also have to pick up the costume of y/n.

- Wow! You already prepared a costume for me! I can't wait to see it.

- Jimin: OK, but we have take shortcuts between the alleys, it will be quicker.

- Jungkook: Let's go!

- OUCH..! You screamed on the top of your voice.

- Jimin: What happened! Don't scream so loudly we are going to get caught.