Thank You 💜

Thank you my dear readers!
I really hope that you liked that fanfic. It was a nice journey with you all. (=^_^=)

What was your favorite part of the story?
I personally think that the chapters where the members went in space were better.

 I think that you have noticed that there is not much romance in this story. This is because I wanted to break the common trope of romance between Y/n and the members. I wanted them to have another kind of relationship ,based on mutual support rather than amorous advances. I personally think that this is what made the charm of Bangtan Heroes. I wanted my readers to feel the warmth and support through this story, even if they feel empty and lost sometimes. I tried my best to make Y/n a relatable character ,by showing her weaknesses but also her incredible potential ,that I think everyone has ! 

 ♡

Bangtan Heroes has been a way for me to express myself. It contained several ideas in my head that were floating around ! It was the first time that I published a story on Wattpad so it was not a perfect one. However, I am quite proud of myself as I think that it is already a feat to have the courage to publish it ! While writing this fanfiction ,I was also able to connect with myself . It may seem odd, but writing this fanfic really helped me to cope with my stress. I felt that I was finally achieving something as I often tend to feel a hole inside me.

Before concluding, I would like to say that I have an idea for my next story. However, it will not be a fanfiction on BTS or other celebrities. I would like to experience other themes and other writing styles. The only problem is that I will not have time as I am having an important year coming up at school. I was planning to write the whole story and then publishing it. I really hope that you will look forward to it !

This is it my dear readers. Thank you for sticking around till the end ! I really hope that this fanfic was up to your expectations and that you enjoyed it just like me !

Goodbye and see you really soon (*^▽^*)