Unavailing Hope

You and the members were all going to the hideout to find refuge.

- Hold on guys! We will be there in an instant. You said to encourage them.

All the members were limping.
You finally arrived at the hideout just before dawn.

- RM: Come on guys everyone inside.

All the members including you entered the place and collapsed on the floor.

- Jimin: We made it... Now... We will have to find something to replace the moonstone... Or else, we won't be able to survive. He said breathlessly.

You looked up to the members.

- No! Stop talking like that... You will survive... You said with your eyes brimming with tears.

There was a heavy silence in the hideout.

- Suga: I will try my best to find something. He said while trying to stand up.

- RM: WE WILL ALL DO IT TOGETHER. He said determinedly.

- Suga: I have a plan... but it may work or not, I will try to create another temporary gem that would be our source of energy. But it will take several hours. He said slowly.

- Taehyung: Do you mean the... Adamantem gem... But you said it would have been impossible to create it?

- Suga: We have to try our best... Or else... I fear we'll lose our lives...

- What's the Adamantem gem? Tell me, I'll help you create it. You said desperately. I don't want you to lose your lives...You said while having a tear streaming down your cheek.

- RM: It's a gem which nearly has the same properties of the Moonstone... But... It's effects are only temporary.

- Jin: Will it's effect be enough for us to have time to find Alura?

- J-hope: We have to give it a try... It is our last chance.

Dring... Dring...

You got a notification from your phone.

Breaking news

A non-identified, comet-like object was seen flying at approximately 200 k/m in the sky yesterday night. The Military Service confirmed that they did not do any test flight. A few people were able to record the strange object in the sky.

- Do you think people saw us yesterday night? You said while being concerned.

- Jimin: Maybe...

- Jin: I don't think soo... Even if they saw the scene, we were all masked right? He said while holding his head in agony.

- Back to serious matters. We need to create the Adamantem gem as fast as possible. You said determinedly. What can I do to help you?

- Suga: I need all your support and encouragement. RM switch on the machines, we will start, now!

- I think Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung are suffering too much... Guys if you are not able to stand up, do not force yourselves.

- Jungkook: Of course, but we will try to help first. He said courageously while looking at Jin and Taehyung.

All the members and you walked towards the machines and started to help Suga and RM.

- Suga: First of all we will have to find the key element present in the gem and for that, I will have to carry some tests. Y/n please bring the gallon of acid in the cupboard and Jimin could you please bring the larger test tubes.