The Silent Killer Pt 1

The lifeless body of the Fiery Wisp was lying down. You all started breathing heavily, trying to catch your breath. You felt your heart pounding soo fast inside. You did it! You pushed yourself once again!

Y/n: We trounced that beast! You said loudly while blissfully jumping on the members and Aristos.

The members and Aristos reciprocated your hug.

Aristos wondering

Aristos: We all still have a long way to go... There is something you all need to know, something that I'm too much of a coward to tell you... He said with regret while looking at the members and you.

_____________

RM: One last thing to do and we will be able to go back home... He yearned.

Taehyung : Let's continue our way and find the palace of that vile character.

You all walked a few kilometres before seeing the imposing shadow of what looked like the place where Mudlark Slayer resides. However, you noticed Aristos being a bit off.

Y/n: Hey, it will be fine! You said while locking eyes with him and patting his shoulder.

Aristos shook his head and tightly held his right upper arm as if he was being hurt.

Remember, I'm always watching you.
Those disturbing words echoed in Aristos' head.

The members and Aristos then caught the attention of nearby guards.

A guard to Mudlark Slayer.

- My lord, the members and Aristos came.

Mudlark Slayer: Good, bring them to me. He said on a rather dry and pococurante manner.

_____________

You were all walking and arrived at the entrance of the palace. Two guards were at the entrance, however they didn't move and didn't attack. Something was wrong with those placid actions. You looked at the members and frowned. They were even more confused.

Aristos thinking

Aristos: It's time, I need to explain to them the situation. I was able to do it before, why can't I do it now?! He wondered.

Aristos: Guys! He said loudly but still with apprehension. I have something to tell you-

Before he could continue his sentence, he quickly grabbed his upper arm and pressed his hand on it. He looked as if he was suffering from an intolerable pain.

You shut your mouth now, or I kill them all in front of you.

That voice resounded in his head louder and louder. It was unbearable for him. The members and you looked at him with perplexity.

Jungkook: Aristos, you don't seem to be right at all... Do you have something to tell us? He said while rushing to help him.

The other members and you dashed towards him. However the guards still didn't move and were indifferent.

Jin: Is it because, you are stressed? He inquired.

Aristos: Umm, yes... Yes, it's because that I'm stressed. He said while stuttering.

You looked at Aristos while still being a bit unsure about his reason.

Jimin: We will be ok. One last lap to go! He said while trying to cheer him up.

Aristos smiled faintly and you all made your way closer to the guards who were still as silent as stones.

A guard: You wish to meet our lord right? He said coldly.

Suga: Yes... He said slowly and on a low tone.

A guard: Follow me now! He is waiting for you.

The guard quickly started walking inside the palace. You rapidly ran behind him to catch up with him.

Taehyung: I'm confused, didn't Eudoxia tell him we were dead?! He said quietly while walking.

J-hope: Something is not right... He said perturbedly. It's clearly the first time, we get invited in the palace of a villain...

The guard didn't pause for even a second. You walked through a corridor which seemed to have no end.
Nobody talked. You only followed the guard.
That corridor made you feel uneasy and eldritch. Out of the blue, the guard stopped walking.

The guard: Your destiny will be sealed behind that door.

J-hope: What do you mean?! He said loudly. You made us walk in the palace without saying anything! What is happening? He blared.

Jimin: There is only way to find out! He said while pushing the heavy door.

The hefty door opened in a monotonous manner, to reveal a grimy room which was obscure. Together, you made your way inside noiselessly.
The stout door then closed behind with an echoing creaking noise. The room was pitch black.

Jin: What is happening? Where are you hiding Mudlark Slayer? He screamed loudly.

Your entire body was frozen. You had a blood-curdling feeling. You tried your best to look around but saw nothing. Aristos, the members and you got closer and were very anxious about what was happening.

Suga: No matter, where you are, we will defeat you Mudlark Slayer. He said with courage.

Suddenly a voice reverberated in the room.

It's not me that you should defeat, it's her.

It was a voice that started on a croaky tone but then gradually changed into a more soft and feminine-like tone.
A dim-light then shined at the very end of the room. It was Mudlark Slayer and Alura standing up with a blank and inscrutable expression.

You all stared at them with visible uncertainty and was ready to attack.

Oh, you should not fear us, but her.

Those words came from Alura who still had the same expression.

__________________________

The Silent Killer continued ⬇ ⬇ ⬇