A Hard Slog Awaits

Recap: All the members, Rhiamon and you, were teleported to another dimension, where time and space are different. Rhiamon will now try to give the members back their powers. It's now the moment of truth!

- Rhiamon: All the members please come in front of me. She said.

All the members walked towards Rhiamon, while you waited a few metres away.

- J-hope: How are you going to proceed Rhiamon? He asked curiously.

Rhiamon stayed quiet for a while and then looked at J-hope and the members hesitantly.

- Rhiamon : Don't worry about me. You will get your powers back. She said bluntly while biting her lower lip.

The members and you looked at each other worriedly.
Rhiamon placed her hands on her heart and murmured a spell: Dabo eis meis
Suddenly the sky around us became darker and gloomy, as if it would rain.

- Rhiamon: All the members, please place one hand on my palm. She said loudly as the weather was getting windy and the leaves on the trees were moving violently creating a ruckus.

All the members listened to her and placed their hands. A light golden light was coming out from her palm and she became very pale and seemed to become very weak. The members looked at her apprehensively. You watched all the scene from afar.

- Taehyung: Rhiamon... Are you sure you are feeling well? He asked anxiously.

But Rhiamon did not answer and her face grew paler and paler as if she would faint at any moment.
Suddenly all the members started giving off a silver glow from their heart which was very bright.

- Rhiamon you don't seem well. You said very loudly.

Suddenly the members and Rhiamon started floating in the air. Their spirits seemed to be transported elsewhere.
You looked at the scene shockingly.
After a while, all the members and Rhiamon fell down on the grass abruptly and violently as if they had no control over their body.
The sky became clearer and the sun came out as if nothing happened.
You ran towards the members and Rhiamon.

- Guys are you alright? Please tell me you are all fine. You said restlessly.

Suddenly the members started waking up one by one but Rhiamon wasn't.

- How do you all feel? You inquired.

- Jungkook: I feel just like I should feel! Now I feel like I regained my initial body. He said with a bright smile.

- Suga : Guys... Rhiamon is not waking up. He said while looking at her.

- Rhiamon! You said while running towards her with the members.

You all kneeled down to her.

- RM: Rhiamon... Wake up! He said while patting her cheeks energetically.

- Jin: What happened to her? He said while looking at the other members restlessly.

- Jimin : Do you think she is... He said while frowning.

- No! She is still alive! She will wake up! You said loudly.

- Jungkook: Guys look she is moving her eyebrows and lips a little. He pointed out.

Rhiamon slowly opened her eyes.
You jumped on her and hugged her soo tight that she could choke. All the members looked soo relieved.

- Taehyung: Are you OK? What happened to you?

- Rhiamon : Actually, I took a bit more time to regain consciousness. I don't know the exact time I will take to wake, it varies sometimes. She said in a silly manner with an embarrassed smile. Sorry if I made you worry.