Prologue

As soon as he walked through those doors my heart literally fell out my ass, that saying always makes me laugh but anyways his name was Greg and he was the son of the most powerful angel in heaven and I dare not speak her name. I on the other hand was not made for heaven due to the fact that God did not like me very much, and the old man says he loves all his children....bull-shit.  My father, also known as the commandor of all angels and I also not dare speak his name, always tells me to fucking behave or else I'll be sentenced to hell like my brother was 3 years ago, so I decided to just vanish from the heavens and boy did hell raise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy from the drinks last night, last time I ever party like that please I'm gonna keep partying like no other. I got up from my bed and opened the curtins as the light blinded me for a few minutes and my eyes quickly adjusted to the sunlight of a Friday afternoon.

"Morning baby" I felt a hand go around my waist

"Morning'' I said

I forgot he had stayed the night, I have a feeling we did more then kissing oh well he was practically my best friend and the only one who knew my secret. Let me tell you about being a rebel angel in the kingdom of heaven, your only punishment is to burn in eternity in hell. My brother Seraphiel, he was gonna become a Seraphim angel which is known as the highest ranked angels in heaven that's what my father is. Well anyways Seraphiel was banished to hell due to the fact that he questioned God and then double crossed him somehow but I know the double crossing was bullshit someone had set him up. Now Seraphiel is burning down there but I have heard otherwise, I've heard that he was now half and half both angel and both demon. See these shits are powerful not as powerful as God but powerful then angels combined. He appears to me in dreams and tells me to join him, to join them, but just cause I decided to leave heaven doesn't mean I'm evil. One more thing I lose my powers when I come to earth so it's pointless to even fight him or what not. Oh yeah I forgot to mention my name....It's Olivia but that's just my human name my angel name is Elaine yeah doesn't really match right but that's what it is. Flashbacks ran through my head of that day...

"ELAINE!" my father was yelling from his 'room'

"WHAT?!" I yelled back

"COME IN HERE NOW!"

Great probably gonna yell at me for no particular reason.

"Yessss?"

"What's the meaning of this?" He slid a piece of paper

"Huh?" I was confused when I looked at the paper 

"God sent me this note sayin..."

"Oh don't tell me that he said I did some kind of trouble...."

"That's exactly what it says" He crossed his arms

Why doesn't God like me like seriously why? What have I done?! I never done anything at all!

"I didn't do anything wrong? Why can..." 

He cut me off.

"Because you are a liar just like your brother."

I took a step back, he had no idea how much that hurt me...he compared me to my brother I'm nothing like him! NOTHING! 

"How dare you compare me to my brother!" 

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE TO YOUR SUPERIOR!"

I was done I wanted to leave I'm done...

"You know what I'm done...goodbye father"

I ran through the doors and ran away from home.

"COME BACK HERE!"

I heard my father yell as I was running his voice became faint in the distance....I kept running as my side started aching. I stopped and then fell...

My eyes opened as I shaked the memories from my head, that's how heaven was and for those who thought it was all great and white lights it's not it's just fucking bullshit. This is my story, your going to read it through my eyes....