Chapter 18

Lucifer kept attacking me non-stop, I was growing tired and I felt Dante's blood lowering. I felt a strong impact hit me as I hit the park wall and slid down, I got up but flashbacks kept playing in my head.

"Daddy why can't I see mommy?"

"She is busy Elaine."

He doesn't look up at her.

"Leave please." He points towards the door.

"But."

"Leave."

Elaine walks out the door of her father's studies.

I held my head as I felt Lucifer charge at me I blocked his sword with my sword as sparks flew. Another flash back ran through my head, it was the day I was training with my father.

"Elaine you are weak this is disappointing!"

He attacks her multiple times.

"WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO I'M JUST STARTING!"

He stops and walks up to her angrily and slaps he across the face, she looks away as tears start to form in her eyes.

"Don't you ever yell at me like that!" He bellowed

Elaine looks at him and leaves the room.

He never supported anything I did, I was never good enough for him, the blood started to boil in me again as I jumped on Lucifer's shoulder's and grabbed onto his horns as I tried to rip them off. He moved around as he grunted in pain another flash back came upon me. It was that hateful day...the day that started all this.

Elaine is sitting in her room as she is writing in her journal, she hears her father calling.

"ELAINE COME IN HERE NOW!"

"Great." She whispered to herself.

She walked into the hallway of her father's mansion in heaven, as she walked along the corridors she saw out the window a couple of security angels walk out of the heavens prison. The prisoner they had taken out looked familiar, she ignored and kept walking to her father's study. She entered.

"Yessss?"

"What's the meaning of this?" He slid a piece of paper

"Huh?" I was confused when I looked at the paper

"God sent me this note sayin..."

"Oh don't tell me that he said I did some kind of trouble...."

"That's exactly what it says" He crossed his arms

Why doesn't God like me like seriously why? What have I done?! I never done anything at all!

"I didn't do anything wrong? Why can..."

He cut me off.

"Because you are a liar just like your brother."

I took a step back, he had no idea how much that hurt me...he compared me to my brother I'm nothing like him! NOTHING!

"How dare you compare me to my brother!"

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE TO YOUR SUPERIOR!"

I was done I wanted to leave I'm done...

"You know what I'm done...goodbye father"

I ran through the doors and ran away from home.

"COME BACK HERE!"

All I heard was my father yell my name telling me to come back but it wasn't regret it was hatred. We never saw eye to eye, he never felt any emotion for me or my mother, he was a loner, always in his work or training the other angels. My anger kept brewing as I ripped off one of Lucifer's horns and stabbed him in the neck, he grabbed my arm and threw me across the park as I skidded on the concrete floor and onto the grass. I wasn't ready to give up, I weakly got up from the ground as another flashback came into my head the day I landed on earth and where I met.....Matt.

Elaine looks down from the clouds of heaven and into Earth, she jumps as her wings begin to lose their feathers. Her eyes began to glow as they faded away. The trip down was quick she landed inside a dumpster. She was knocked out and she didn't know weather she be dead or alive, the night fell and she felt being picked up by strong warm hands. She opened her eyes a little to find herself looking at a dark room.

"Hey your awake."

"Whe...re am...I?"

"Your in my apartment, what were you doing in a dumpster?"

She looked at him, then looked away.

"I don't know." She lied

All of a sudden she feels an intense pain surged through her body making her scream in pain.

"MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!" She yelled

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!!!"

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The pain stopped as she passes out.

I felt Elaine getting angry as her powers started to grow throughout my body, her eyes kept flashing into mines as my black eyes kept turning white.

Elaine come on I need you, we all need you.

I felt her trying to come through, I felt light headed as Lucifer was trying to side kick me, I grabbed his leg and bit into it ripping out his flesh, I felt him getting weak and for some reason his blood was so tasty, the pure evil it had. It tasted so good to my taste buds.

Olivia no don't!

Elaine yelled in my head as I felt both Lucifer's and Dante's blood mix together, I felt Elaine's energy trying to block them from mixing.

No let it happen, I'm going to die anyways, just help me Elaine you can do this your ready.

Elaine's vibrant light surrounded my body as both dark and light mixed together for a complete seal of both heaven and hell has combined.

"Oh dear Lucifer..." I called out both angelic and demonic voices said in unison

Lucifer looked at me as I felt his energy drained, his pride lost. He looked at me making his point to kill me once and for all. He spoke as two pairs of himself appeared.

"Fuck." I cursed