Chapter 12

We were all sitting around the kitchen table, pondering about what just happened a few hours ago.

"How the fuck is she Elaine?" Seraphiel had a confused face

"I don't know and to be honest I don't want to know." 

Envy raised her head.

"So what are we going to do about this?"

"Do what?"

We turned around to find Olivia scratching her head, Envy stood up and went to examine her. She looked confused and tried to get away from Envy but she kept following her.

"So what have you heard from big guns upstairs?"

"Nothing really, the old man never let's us know anything."

"I know." I grunted

"So what is your story exactly all I know is you got fed up with heaven and just left."

"Yeah that's pretty much it..."

"Oh come on there has to be more to it then that."

I looked out the kitchen window I never really told anyone about what really happened and how I go into hell and what not.

"Fine." 

I watched as Envy and Olivia talked I took a deep breath and started my story.

"So this is how it all started..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Matthew come here."

Matthew goes in his fathers study.

"What is it?"

"We have another mission my boy." His father hands him a sword

"Another one? How many of these do we have to do before one of us is killed?"

Matthew's father glared at him.

"Ok dad no need for the death glare."

"Matthew is there a time when you don't complain?"

"Yeah when I didn't have to go on these missions."

His father sighed.

"Matthew this is for your own good it's too prove that you can be in the army of God and also..."

"What if I don't want to be in His army?"

"Don't say nonsense! You will be in God's army it is your duty it is the duty of all us!."

Matthew looked away then back to face his father.

"So we can die dad? So God can just sit there and do nothing about it? So He can't help?"

Matthew's father looked out the window into the kingdom of heaven.

"We are doing this in His honor Matthew..."

"Some honor, an honor in blood shed, where was he when the first Apocalypse happened? Why didn't he come down and helped us?"

Matthew's father turned around with anger in his eyes.

"We never speak of that day! Do you understand?! Now stop being a brat and go get ready!" He bellowed

His father looked away once again as Matthew turned to face the door.