Chapter 5

"She isn't going to be one of them"

"How do you know?"

"She's just a little girl, she's not even a full angel yet."

He hands over the sword to her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

Elaine is seen walking away from her father's study.

'What did I do? What's so bad about that sword?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt a hand around my waist as the smell of cologne hit my nose, I opened my eyes and looked up to find myself in Matt's arms. When did he come home? I poked his cheek, he grunted, I tired to get free but he pulled me in closer that I felt his lips on my forehead.

"Matt..." I whispered

Nothing

"Matt" I said a little louder

Nothing

"MATT!" I yelled

"AHHH!" 

He rolled over and fell off the bed.

"Ow..." He rubbed his head

"Sorry."

"It's fine, didn't have to yell you know."

"Well it was the only way you could've woken up"

"Hehehe, I'm gonna go take a shower"

"Okay..."

I got off the bed and headed to my room, he didn't mention anything about last week or why he left me the note. It was pretty cold in my room, should've left the window closed, I look through my dresser for a sweatshirt, then all of a sudden a burning sensation started on my neck, I kneeled to the floor grunting. It wasn't as painful but still it hurt like a bitch.

"What the hell?"

The same mark as before appeared around my neck but this time it was darker, what the hell is happening to me lately? I've been feeling like crap lately, throwing up, I don't eat much...I know I'm not pregnant cause I haven't had sex yet. Should I tell Matt about this? Should I keep it to myself? I didn't know what to do at this point, I quickly took a shower after Matt was done and changed into my running clothes I needed to go think.

"Matt I'm going for a run!" I yelled from the door.

Nothing, his music was on high. I just left he'll get the point.

As I opened the front door of the apartment building the cold breeze hit my body giving me goosebumps. I shook it off and put my headphones on blasting the music and I started to run. Every sound outside faded away, all that I can hear was the music. After 30 minutes of running I began walking to cool down, barely anyone was at the park today...actually no one was at the park today, it was to quiet....Something doesn't feel right.

"Hello Elaine" 

"What the hell?"

I looked around to find where that voice came from.

"Who are you?"

"Oh how can you forget your own brother"

"Seraphiel?"

"That's right"

He appeared in front of me, his demon and angel wing disappearing.

"Missed me?"