Chapter 3

The coldness of the water hit my face, cold water was fine with me it helped me zone out, even though I zone out like every time. I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror to find myself looking at the other me, Elaine, the name sent shivers down my spine and I didn't know why.

"That's not me anymore..." I whispered to myself

I closed my eyes and opened them again and found myself looking at the me now.

"Olivia?"

"Yeah?"

"Get out I have to piss!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed, as I got out of the bathroom he rushed in, should I tell him what happened earlier or should I keep it to myself? Decisions decisions....

"Hey Alyssa"

"Hey, you went for a run didn't you?"

"Yup...."

"So..."

"And it's a great way to stay in shape." I laughed

"Wow, anyways you have work today?"

"Nope and if that bastard ends up calling me to come in just cause one of his bimbos won't come in I'll quit."

She starts laughing.

"Did Willow and Miranda wake up yet?"

"Yup bitch one did."

"So bitch two is still sleeping?"

"Yup."

"Awesome."

The morning went by quick, Matt and I started heading home, I feel asleep in the car and woke up in my bed, yeah I'm a heavy sleeper. I woke up to the smell of food damn I'm a fatass.

"Hey your up" Matt gave me a hug

"Yeah and your wearing a girls apron." I giggled

"Shutup" He laughed to

"So what's for lunch?"

"I made pasta, Alfredo style."

"That sounds really good right about now"

"Of course it does especially the way I make it."

"Uhuh." I giggled

I watched as he cooked and we chatted a bit, then I went to set up the table. I can already taste the food. The smell was orgasmic.....he's orgasmic, dammit Olivia!

"Ok foods done."

"YAY!" I waved my hands in the air.

"Loser" He laughed

The food was better then I expected, damn iit's like a party in my fucking mouth. I felt him staring at me.

"What?" I said with pasta hanging out my mouth

He reached and whipped my mouth with his napkin, I swallowed the rest and looked at him. I felt my face grow hot, he leaned in and kissed me, I didn't stop him. I kept going, he lifted me up from the seat and this led to the couch he ran his hand down my body, I began to unbutton his shirt as he began lifting my shirt up. Our hearts beated in rhythm with each other, our breath fell in sync together our bodies moved in rhythm like that night at the club. I need to stop this but my body isn't responding. I kissed his neck as he moaned softly in my ear, he unbuttoned my pants and I unbuckled his, I wanted him I craved him, this hunger I have for him is so overpowering. He found my weak spot and that's when I woke up from this trans, I pulled him off and just started to put my shirt on then headed to my room and closed the door behind me.

"Olivia?"

"Go away Matt..."

"Olivia I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you"

"Matt just...just leave me alone right now."

"Okay..."

I heard him leave and heard him clean up in the kitchen, what was going on with me? What is it about Matt that makes me want him so badly? I laid on my stomach and put on my headphones I needed to escape and the only way I was able to do that was through music, I raised the volume as I let the music consume me, I closed my eyes and the images of that moment ran through my mind then started to fade away slowly as I feel into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elaine....

"No Elaine hold it up like this."

He shows her how to handle the sword.

"But it's heavy."

"Come on sis remember what I said the sword and you become one and then it won't even feel like your holding it."

"Oh yeah...you mean like this?"

She wield the sword up in the air as a strong wind formed knocking one of the walls of the house.

"Wow your one powerful little girl aren't you." He pats her head.

She giggles.

"SERAPHIEL! ELAINE!"

"Oh no, dad's going to kill us come on." He grabs her by the hand.

The sword is left on the ground burning red as small Latin imprints are being formed.

"Those kids I swear to you father they are driving me mad."

He notices the sword on the floor and reads the words that are marked on there.

"Oh no..." He looks up to the distance

"Brother wait I can't keep running like this." She stops and is gasping for air.

"Yeah... me to..." He said breathing heavily.

A small formation is made around the girls neck as a necklace is formed and then is imprinted within her skin. She cries a little.

He wakes up from his flashbacks and looks outside the window into hell.

"So that's where it is...." He grins

He gets up as his torned demon wing and his angel wing stretch out, his eyes begin to glow as one scar forms on his left eye, his sharp teeth begin to show.

"Your one powerful little girl..."

"Damn right she is and she's mine he can't do anything to protect her anymore because I know how to overpower her that she'll fall into my arms and come straight with me." He laughed at this statement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily looking around me as I held my head. My eyes began to burn a little then it stopped. What is happening to me?