Chapter 1

Chapter one:

"Elaine...."

"Brother?"

"Elaine....come join us....we are waiting for you Elaine...come...."

My eyes shot open as I sat up drenched in sweat, mother of....why does he keep haunting me? Why can't he stop ? I looked at my clock.

"Another fucking day..."

I got up from my bed as I stretched then headed to take a shower, I just let the water pitter-patter on my skin it felt good. After literally a 1/2 minute shower (I'm wasting water) I headed to change into my 'work clothes', ate breakfast quickly and headed to work. Typical day after day I sit in that cramped office cubicle, working for a pervert who harasses women. As I reached the office I felt a slight presence, a cold chill but then it quickly went away, it felt familiar but I ignored it.

"Olivia?"

"Yeah?"

"Anderson wants these papers filed ASAP."

"Okay I'll get to them" I said taking the papers from my co-worker

I sat down at my desk and began filing the papers, half of them were done already, my co-workers respected me just cause I'm not like the others and I always stood up for them. There are 4 women here that are my age and they did things to get what they want in other words they get down and dirty and have no self-respect. I would've gotten a better job but I wanted a challenge, it took about an hour to find this job they needed people or else they were going to close, afterwards I started to bring in more clients and the business started to progress and crap.

"Olivia someones on line 3 for you" Sarah said smiling

I picked up the phone.

"Hey baby"

"Stop calling me baby Matt, we aren't together." I said in a low whisper

"Darn but it's fun." He laughed

"HAHA anyways what do you want I'm working here"

"Ewwww well fine I was just calling to see if you want to grab lunch shit"

"Are you gonna pay?" I giggled

".....Yeah...." He sighed

"I love you"

"Yeah yeah I know" he giggled a bit

"Okay I'll call you when I'm on my break."

"K. bye bitch"

"Fuck you, bye" I hanged up

I loved him no matter what, he was the only one who was there for me when I fell besides he found me half dead in a dumpster, he was there when I cut my hair off and he was there when my power rid from my body man that shit was painful. After 4 hours of answering phone calls and crap my break finally came up, I got my jacket and grabbed my bag then headed out.

"Hello?"

"Hey I'm out where are you?"

"I'm almost there wait for me in front of your work."

"Your not here yet are you?"

"I'm right behind you"

I turned around and saw him standing there, he looked so good today with his hair across hiss eye and his red hat and those boots and....damn I gotta stop thinking about him like that, I can't fall in love with him it's to risky.

"So where do you wanna eat?"

His breath smelled of those cherry cigarettes he always smoked.

"Hmm I don't know, I guess Thai food?"