Chapter 11

"Here to make a deal are you?"

"Yes..."

"Well what is it going to be?"

"This for the girl."

He hands over a very powerful weapon. The demon is amazed by it's beauty.

"This isn't a trick is it?" The demon took a step back.

"No it's not, so is it a deal or not?"

"Very well."

"On one condition."

The demon hissed in annoyance.

"I'll hold this until I get her....in one piece."

The demon just looked at him.

"What you don't trust me?"

"That's exactly right."

"Fine" The demon grunted and disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came out of Olivia's room angrily, Seraphiel and Envy looked at me.

"What's wrong? Where's Olivia?" She looked behind me

"She left..." I grabbed my gun holster

"What do you mean she left?" Seraphiel asked

"As in she took flight."

Envy and Seraphiel looked at each other.

"I'm going to go find her, you two go find her as well."

"How?"

"Use her scent and follow it."

"I'm not a dog you know."

"Just do it please we can't risk losing her, not right now."

They both nodded and took flight.

"Olivia where the fuck did you go?"

I put on my coat and put my sword across my back, checked if my gun had ammo and spread my wings and took flight out the balcony. I circled around the city trying to pick up her scent but it was impossible now that her dark half came out it's hard to track her, I landed in a nearby alley and changed back into my vessel. I walked around the streets I was starting to panic, she couldn't have gone far I mean s...

"I know where she is." I whispered to myself

I started to run, pushing people out of the way, didn't mean to be rude though but I had to get to her. She wasn't far from here, I ran as fast as I could until I got there, there she was sitting next to the pond poking the water with a stick. This was the place she came to think, the only place she is able to be alone. I saw her face it was stained with tears, my face saddened I didn't like seeing her like this but I can't blame her I would be upset about all this as well.

"Elaine?..."

"Don't use that name, that name is nothing but sin in carnate." She had her back towards me.

"Olivia..." I sat down next to her

She looked at me, her eyes widened.

"Matt?"

"No it's me Dante I would've figured that with this body you'll be more comfortable with."

She looked back at the pond, resting her chin on her knees. I looked towards the pond as well there was a bit of uncomfortableness in the air.