Chapter 19

Night was falling, angels and demons were quarrelling and Olivia was nowhere to be found, not to mention that I'm about to die in a few hours. Fuck me.

"Dante!"

"What?!"

"A little help here!"

"Help yourself!"

The fuck man I'm fighting demons as well and he wants a little help?! I heard screams, they sounded like Olivia's, I looked in the direction that it came from as I saw a bright light followed by a black mist. My eye's widened as I smelled Lucifer's powers as well as my blood, were they mixed together?

"DANTE LOOK OUT!" I heard Envy scream

I looked up as I felt a strong impact hit me hard against my back, I skidded down the concrete floor. My face got scrapped I got up angrily as my wings spread, I looked behind me to find Inmai, the winder of thorns.

"Well well well I haven't seen you in awhile Dante." She jumped off her thorns

She looked at the others then back at me.

"Really so you are now hanging with these...these filth's, after what they did to you in heaven?" She smiled

I felt dizzy as I started to go in and out of a trans, she was messing with my head, fucking seductress and her fucking words. I need to get out of this like now before I go after Seraphiel and the others.

"Inmai....you are one bitch that I wish would've of just stayed in hell where you belong instead of sticking your nose in other PEOPLE'S BUSSINESS!" I lunged at her with my sword as she dodged it.

"You should of just stayed in heaven if these fools mean so much too you." She lifted her arms and rose thorns from the concrete floor.

"Shit.." I cursed as I jumped from the ground flying into the air.

I got grabbed by the foot by a vine as it slammed me into the ground over and over again, she slammed me one last time into a tree as I slid down the trunk. I roused up as I wiped the blood from my mouth, blood dripped down my face. She rose thorns again as they came out thick and sticky wrapping around my body.

"You might want to let me go..." I heard my demonic voice say.

She started to laugh as she made the thorns tighten around me, I screamed in pain as I felt my demon side trying to come out again. I felt my chest burn as my eyes started to get pitch black and a claw ripped through the thorns and reach out towards her neck. It grasped her by the throat as it's claws dented in her neck, she started to wiggle as she was losing air. It squeezed harder as it snapped her head off.

"Bitch..." The demon voice said as I turned into myself again.

My felt weak, that other side of me is an energy drainer, I looked towards Olivia's direction again.

"One last chance...." I murmured to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dodged Lucifer's every attack, I knew every single one of them, his blood ran through my veins along with Dante's and Elaine's.

"Ready to give up." I said angel and demon voice said in one.

Lucifer grunted as he got up weakly from the ground, I can feel his stamina below the level it should be he was losing power. I was winning this war and he knew it. I got out Life as I jumped into the air and sliced his back as the sweet sound of his screams of pain ringed in my ear. He tried to grab onto me as I impaled the sword into his spine, he gasped as he landed on the ground. I was bringing him back to life so I can beat his sorry ass over again.