Chapter 15

I was laying in darkness, I felt cold water cover my body....so cold. I guess it was time for me to go, kind of soon though, I heard a female voice as I felt someone pull me out of the cold water that probably I was imagining.

"Olivia!" It was a faint voice

"OLIVIA WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes, I saw bright lights around me as if I was at the Japanese lantern festival I went with Matt too...well back when he was Matt. As my eyes fully opened I saw Envy screaming at me and behind her were sparks flying from clashing of swords.

"Envy?"

"Olivia we have to get you out of here!"

I sat up to find Seraphiel and Dante fighting a crowd of demons as Lilith watched, my eyes widened to find Lucifer next to her. How the hell did he get out of hell?! I got up as my defense mode kicked in, Envy kept pulling at my arm to leave but I wasn't willing to do so. I have to end this or else this world will fall to pieces.

"Come on Olivia!"

"No I'm staying it's me he wants, take the others and leave." I looked at her as she had tears running down her cheeks.

"But..."

"Envy do as I say."

She nodded and grabbed Seraphiel's and Dante's arm, she looked back at me with a sad expression on her face and banished. Black mist surrounded me as I turned into my second stage of darkness.

"Ok Lucifer let's end this once and for all..." I looked at him with black eyes

He took a step forward and laughed.

"You think you can beat me just because your a rare angel?"

"No I don't think I can beat you, only your Father can I'm just here to end this idea of you taking over earth."

Lilth came forth as she had her sai's ready at hand.

"Shall I finish her off for you?"

Lucifer looked at me.

"No, she is the key to making this world mines."

"Not if I can help it."

I took out my sword as I lunged at him, he grabbed my sword and lifted it up along with me throwing me out the window. I slide against the concrete floor, slowly getting up as I held back the pain. I can do this I can stop this, my wings spread as I took flight into the red sky, Lucifer smirked as he transformed into his beast form, man he's ugly.

"OLIVIA!" I heard Envy's voice call out my name.

"Envy?" I felt a strong impact hit me as I flew across the sky into a building.

I just laid there looking up at thee ceiling, God help me....I closed my eyes as I flash backs came through my head.

"I promise you that I will never let anything happen to you."

Matt kissed my forehead.

"I love you Matt."

"I love you Olivia."

They were all lies, everything and now I'm dieing for him I felt my emotions starting to overpower me.

"Not even the rarest angel can last in a fight." He laughed

My eyes shot open as they turned pitch black, I stood up as my dark skeletal wings ripped out of my back, black horns emerged from my head. My skin turned black, the end of my hair got longer as a blade formed at the end of it, I stood up as Lucifer stepped back.