C H A P T E R 14

The next morning I woke up to my bedroom door shaking due to whoever was banging on it

"Wake the fuck up Nellie, there are only so many hours in a day. We have to find you a gown by tomorrow" Rissa said as she kept banging my door.

Brining my pillow to my ear I screamed at her "Ok. Ok. I'm awake, stop banging."

Once she stopped hitting I groggily got up from bed to get dressed for the day. Wearing a cozy outfit and going with some light makeup I walked to the common room to meet Rissa. 

"We're already late because of you, Nellie. We have to go to the dining hall since we are having a group brunch today."

"Why?" I asked her as we walked towards the dining hall.

"I think we are just catching up on how far Sin is on translating the book. After we can go downtown for your gown."

Walking into the dining hall we split to go to our seats. The table was filled with assortments of fruits, pastries, and other breakfast foods. Smelling the mouthwatering food my stomach rumbled as I took a seat next to Sinclair. Grabbing food I started to eat quickly moaning at the taste. I looked over to Sin under my eyelashes who was amused at my actions. 

Finishing my bite "What have you never seen a girl eat?" I asked.

"No I have seen a girl eat," he said then bringing his mouth to my ear.

Shivering at the tingle that sent through my body he continued "Although I have never seen a girl moan like you. I wonder what you would sound like after I have ravished you in my bed throughout the night."

Quickly bringing my face away from his I blushed madly at his comment. Sin had been ignoring me after the attack even though he said that we would try to be friends. Looking around us everyone was too engrossed in their own conversations to listen in ours.

 I turned back to him after composing myself and said "You don't get to do that after you have been avoiding me. The entire time I have been at the royal pack you have been so hot and cold with me. One second you want to get to know each other and second, you can't stand the sight of me."

Sinclair looked at me thoughtfully and finally said "You're right. I'm not the easiest person to get along with but I hope you will take a chance with me tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I questioned.

"I heard you are going to town with Karisa to find a dress for the ball. I was hoping you would accompany me tomorrow night to the ball."

"Like a date?"

"Like a date. Let this be a trial run for me to earn your forgiveness. So Ana will you give me one more chance?" Sin asked me with his charming smile.

"One more chance so don't fuck it up," I said.

"Oh don't worry I won't fuck it up but I may or may not fuck you."