C H A P T E R 49

"Arius," Sinclair said with a growl

My mate grinned as he looked at Sinclair and said, "As always, pup, I've bested you once again. "

Arius turned to look at me and turned back before saying, "Wait, I'm sorry. This time it wasn't even me, but my gorgeous mate. Isn't she a devious little thing?"

Booping my nose with his finger, Arius placed a kiss on the tip of my nose as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You lied to me," Sin declared.

"You say that like it's a big surprise. Come on now, you didn't really believe the bullshit I was spouting out of my mouth, right?" I said, raising a brow.

"So he didn't really hurt you?" Sin asked.

"Wait what?" Arius asked, with an adorable confused face.

I smiled sheepishly and said, "I had to make it believable, baby."

Moving his mouth to my ear, he said, "Don't worry, beautiful girl, you'll pay for it later on your ass."

Blushing bright red, I moved closer to his body and tried to bring the heat between my legs down.

"My needy queen," Arius crooned in my head.

"Save the flirting for later, Ari."

"Or we could ditch this party, go to Sin's bedroom, and I can fuck you on his bed while the rest of them can seal his fate"

Ignoring Arius, I turned to Sin, who was looking at Arius with contempt and disgust.

His look angered me as I said, "Get that dirty look on your face, Sinclair, before I kill you."

He turned to Adonis and said, "How could you, little brother, after everything I've done for you."

"Everything you've done for me, EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME. Are you fucking kidding or do you really only have two brain cells, Sin?"

" You disowned my twin after she met her mate."

 "You've constantly looked down upon me for the past centuries."

 How dare you think that I would be on your side, brother?" Adonis screamed at the lycan king.

"Does our blood bond mean nothing to you?"

"Of course it does Sin. I love you, but I will no longer be an accomplice in all your crimes because of your stupid jealousy towards Arius," Adonis said.

"I am not jealous!" Sinclair snarled.

Arius burst into laughter, making everyone's eyes turn towards him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, continue," he said, putting a hand over his mouth, trying to muffle his laughter.

"You really have a habit of laughing in the wrong moments," I whispered to Arius.