C H A P T E R 27

I stared into his eyes as Arius had a conflicted look on his face, staring back at me

"What else is there, Arius?" I asked him, curiously.

"Nevermind amare, it's not even important," Arius said, putting a smile on his face.

I stood up and said to him, "If that's all, I'm gonna go."

Walking away before he could answer, I went back to find Rissa. Not hearing footsteps behind me, I knew Arius had let me go to think. Mate, something I thought I would never have again. Knowing that the beautiful man was mine was something unexpected. Arius brought up unexpected feelings back into me, mainly lust after him. Although I am conflicted, scared of giving another man a chance to my heart.

As I was walking to Rissa and Leo, I bumped into both Akoni and Allegra.

Once Allegra saw me she said, "Wait up, Ana."

She turned to Akoni and gave him a peck on his cheek. Unsatisfied with the small kiss, Akoni took control and planted a long kiss on Allegra's lips. Clearing my throat for them to remember that I was here, they stopped and turned to me.

"Te amo, Allegra" Akoni said to her.

"Te amo" she said back to him before Aknoi walked away, giving me a wave before leaving.

Allegra turned to me and said, "Are you free?"

"Yep, not like I have anything else to do," I replied.

She chuckled and said, "Let's go find Karisa and I can show you around the kingdom."

"Sure why not?"

We both walked in silence to find Rissa and Leo heavily making out where I had left them.

"Are you going to fuck me, Leo" Rissa asked, breathing hard on top of him.

"Fuck yeah, baby," he replied.

"Ew gross guys," I said, disgusted from the door of the room.

Leo at least had the sense to look embarrassed, unlike Rissa who just looked at me with no shame.

"Oh hey, Nellie," Rissa said, getting off Leo's lap.

I just rolled my eyes and said, "Allegra wants to show us the kingdom, want to come?"

"Sure" she replied, giving Leo a peck before walking towards us.

As we walked, Rissa asked, "Where exactly is the town? We aren't exactly near any civilization since the castle is on a piece of land in the middle of a lake."

"There is a clearing once we cross the forest, so we have to take a chariot to get there. Arius likes his privacy a lot, " Allegra replied.

"Which country are we in though?" I asked.