C H A P T E R 47

"Good morning," says the sweetest voice in my head, waking me up

"Good morning, amare," I said back to her.

I sat up on my bed, pulling my finger through my hair to get some knots out.

"Are you going to Abia's today?" Ana asks.

"Yes, my darling mate," I said.

Looking up at the door, I saw Akoni trying to get my attention right outside my door.

"Hey, gorgeous, I got to go. My dumbass friend is calling me," I said.

"Ok, bye. I love you and stay safe," she said.

"Love you too."

Ana cut the bond between us as I stood up to greet Akoni.

"Are you done moping around?" he asked me.

"I'm not moping," I said in defense.

"Yeah, sure," he said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes at him and said "If you must know, I was greeting my mate."

"Oh yeah, she and Sin are all alone together. Don't you wonder what they're doing? You know how Sin is," Akoni said to me, smirking.

Just the thought of them together makes my skin crawl and my jealousy spikes up. My shadows went to Akoni, grabbing him with both his feet and hands.

"What the fuck, Arius? Let me go."

I trust my Ana more than anyone, but that fucking snake will try every possible way to get to me.

"Ari, come on, I was joking. Ana would chop his dick off if tried something."

My shadows let him go as Akoni fell to the ground, grumbling in annoyance.

"You're right. Isn't my girl just perfect" I said, walking into the bathroom smiling like an idiot.

"I should give Ana my apologies for having an idiot, mate," Akoni shouted from outside.

"I'll tell Allegra about the cabin last December," I said back.

"Fuck you. You were supposed to take that to your grave, asshole."

Brushing my teeth and changing into a fresh pair of clothes, I walked outside to see that Akoni was joined by Allegra.

"Finally. What are you doing in there, getting ready for a fashion show," Allegra said, annoyed.

"Might as well be," I said, looking down at my outfit.

Allegra rolled her eyes and said, "We have to go now before Abia throws a fit."

"She's such a drama queen," Akoni said just as I teleported us to her home.

"Am I now?" said a voice behind me.