Chapter 2

The luck of their lives
————————————————

YoungK talk to them by his mind as they all agreed to tell the truth, but still hesitant to tell it. Sungjin cleared his throat, getting a perfect timing to speak.

"Before I'll tell you why, make sure to promise that, you won't tell these to anyone and never broke that promise." He warned her. She nodded as approval, excited for him to speak. "It might be hard for you to believe.. He's the one who cured you, using his power—"

"A power?! Wow! I thought, it's just a fantasy on movie!"

"Okay, I'll continue now. All of us has, all you have to do is, shut your mouth and never talk about these on anyone, even to your closest friends, or even family.. not even on your pet."

The lady cutely chuckled at his last sentence. "Even on my pet? Eh? ...okay if that's all you want." She didn't say anything anymore while glancing each of them, wondering about the powers of others.

They were interrupted, when a loud knock on the back of their door, echoed inside the apartment. Jae went to open it, the door revealed the angry face of their landowner, hands on her hips.

"Oh thanks you opened the door!" She rudely entered the apartment leaving Jae in shocked, that even surprised the others inside. "I want ALL of you to leave my apartment now, and better pay me for 5 months payment, that any of you didn't even bother to think of!"

The lady approach Mrs. Lee, trying to calm her as she slowly pat her back, making Mrs. Lee arched her brow. "And who are you? Don't tell me, you're girlfriend of one of them.." She point her index finger on the lady.

The lady shook her head and thoughtfully replied. "I'm Park Seongcha, I'm just their friend, and I'm already married to a business man, madam if you won't mind, I'll be the one to pay for their dept on you. I'll bring them with me too." She dig her hand inside her pocket to get something, and pulled it out to show her wallet.

The five boys was speechless to see Seongcha deal with Mrs. Lee, they didn't expect her to do that, and they have no idea what to do if she's not there either. They just watch them with their lips parted.

"How much is it?"

"I don't think you can pay that, but since you said your husband is a businessman well... One month of my apartment is 20,000 won, and they already missed 5 months, plus this month.. 120,000 won in total." Said Mrs. Lee as she raises her eyebrows towards her, crossing her arms across her chest, watching Seongcha get a pen on her other pocket.

Seongcha write something on her wallet, Dowoon tip toed to see, but got smack by Wonpil. She pluck a small paper from her wallet handing it to Mrs. Lee and said, "Since my money on my wallet isn't enough, get this check, you can withdraw it anywhere you want."

The landowner happily received it, while grinning at her. "Thank you!" She glances the boys and headed towards the door, and bid her goodbyes with them.

"Are you sure about what you did?" Sungjin asks cautiously, giving her a questioning look, same as the others.

She smiled at them, fixing her clothes. "Yeah, I'll bring all of you with me, don't worry I'm not bad.. But only if.. You'll agree with me, since all of you are boys," Her faced turned back to a serious one, "you guys seems like, you're all by yourselves, not to offend but you guys, looks like had no enough money to feed yourselves..

"And I want to offer a job, this can be dangerous.. I will pay all of you, will let you live in my house, give everything you wish, just make sure to protect me from those mafias, who tried to kidnapped me, just to give them all of my money, that my father gave me."

She lowered her head when her eyes became blurry. "And I want to know, who killed my father.." The five boys looked at each other with their sympathetic eyes, while listening to Seongcha.

She looked up to see Wonpil in front of her, his hand on her shoulder whilst smiling. "We'll try our best to help you. Thank you for the help too." Seongcha smiled at him who returned a warm smile to her.

"I left my car 5 meters away there, where you guys found me, after packing your things follow me there, and I will bring you to my house." Seongcha announced to them, with that their eyes lit up, excitement written all over their faces, as they started to run through their own room.

"I'm excited!" Dowoon exclaimed receiving a chuckle from his older and Seongcha. They started to walk through where Seongcha's car, and found it burned out. Seongcha cursed under her breath, she already knew who did that.

The rest of the boys behind her back, looked at the car shocked, they can't believe they're seeing it for the first time on their sight. They never even know how to get in, inside of car. One of their wishes is to experience how to ride a car, never on their life seeing a burned or even a damage car.

With this sight, they felt like their heart stung, they even want to try how it feels to be inside of the taxi. It's too expensive for them, they would rather walk 5 kilometers, than to take a taxi just to save their money.

"Don't tell me we're walking again." Jae deadpanned said, he shake his head in disbelief, whilst his arms cross over his chest. Wonpil, YoungK, Sungjin and Dowoon looked at him, mouth agape.

There's no way.., Sungjin thought, as he swallowed the lump on his throat. Seongcha on the other hand, bit her bottom lip as she started to think of something. Well, Jae isn't wrong. Seongcha thought,  also her company is not too far from her spot, they will reached it in just a short time. Since she knows that there's a company car she can use to go home.

She cleared her throat, eyes were still locked in the car. "Yeah, we'll walk trough my company. That's right, let's go!" After telling it to them, she started to walk away as they follow her, with disappointed looked, sighing in defeat.

"I told you, control your excitement!" Wonpil whisper-yelled to Dowoon, while glaring him.