Chapter 25

Flashbacks
————————————————

[At night, during their graduation party]

Hyungmin brought Jihae with him and went to his house. When they entered the house, Hyungmin crouch and hold Jihae's shoulder. "Stay here inside okay? Don't go anywhere, I'll go back there to rescue Hyeobin." He told to Jihae, who understand him right away then went inside.

While at his ride, Hyungmin get his phone and dialed a number, he put his phone beside his ears and talk. "Bring the other boys, my brother needs our help— the address that I told you earlier." Soon when Hyungmin were already in front of the place where he left Hyeobin, he got out quickly and rushed to their room.

The door was already open but there's no one inside. He enter the room but find no one even a single trace of his brothers and father. His hands runs up to his hair and scream in frustration. His other friends that he called earlier arrived. "They are no longer here anymore! How I can find Hyeobin?!!"

"Hyungmin calm down, let's try anywhere." One of his friend said, calming him down. They go back to Hyungmin's house first to check out of Jihae. Hyungmin and his friends continued to look for Hyeobin but even his mother and brother is no longer on their old house. As the time passed, slowly Hyungmin gave up on looking for Hyeobin. Guilt and regrets also slowly eating him.