Chapter 13

Danger
————————————————

YoungK came in the company for just 20 minutes as he drove his car in high speed, getting scared of what might happen to Seongcha. He ran to elevator and pressed her floor number, as he impatiently wait for door to open, pacing back and forth inside.

"Why we didn't even look for her before going?!" YoungK asked himself angrily. He don't know why he's being like that, but he could feel that something's not right happening to Seongcha.

He rushed to Seongcha's office. The knob click and he immediately enter inside, when he stood there,  he saw a guy hovering Seongcha on the ground whilst choking her. YoungK grabbed the back of shirt of the guy and pull him away from Seongcha, giving the guy a punch.

YoungK throw the guy on the wall furiously, and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "What do you want?!" He yelled but the guy just stupidly smirk as he spat on YoungK's face. YoungK punch him again causing for his lips to bleed.

"I'll ask you once again! What do you want?! Who sent you here?!"

"J-J—" the guy was cut off, and gunshot was heard making YoungK jolt up to his track. He turned to see who did it and they made an eye contact before the person who shot the guy left.

"Damn!" YoungK punch the wall as he gritted his teeth angrily, watching the blood run out of the head of the guy. He ran towards Seongcha and held her to his arms. Hugging her tight and the tears escaped to his eyes. "I'm sorry~ please wait for Wonpil." Seongcha cough and clutch on to his shirt, while he's calling Wonpil.

"Go here to her office, faster!" He hung up and caress the face of Seongcha. "You'll be fine~" He said softly, fanning her using a paper he grabbed from his back. She smiled weakly while mouthing a 'thank you'. YoungK hugged her again and sob.

"Don't close your eyes please!" The door swung wide open, revealing a panting Wonpil and Jae. Wonpil ran to YoungK and Seongcha's direction and knelt on her side, putting his palm on her chest. Jae pat YoungK's shoulder giving him a reassuring smile.

"She'll be fine, don't cry." YoungK carry the unconscious Seongcha to his car and started the engine. They reached the house and laid Seongcha on couch. They gathered up and YoungK told them everything that happened.

"Who do you think it is?" Sungjin asked.

"What happened?"

"I shot him, because he's about to tell who sent him."

"Why did you kill him!? He's about to point that peas!" The man that is around on his 50s angrily stated.

"Boss, if we let him, they will start to find his boss and that would be hard for us to move on our own."

"Why do you think so?!!"

"Because they won't have any suspect anymore beside us, if something happened to Seongcha, we'll get featured on tv news."

"Did he killed her successfully? Because if that's the case, we should start looking for her only brother that will take all of the money they have." The man fidget his pen, blankly staring at the guy in front of him.

"What will happen boss, if we killed the both of them?"

"All of the money will be transferred to the first person that will claim the siblings, if Seongcha didn't make a will same with her brother to justify who should have all of their wealth when they will gone, it would be more easier for me to rule that company," The man grinned imagining the scenery of being the most powerful person on their country. "and that peas doesn't even know Jaebi has a son. He only knew Seongcha is his only child." The grin on his lips was replaced with smirk, followed by audible laugh.

"But I don't think Seongcha is already dead boss." And that statement made the man frown. "When I came inside, while watching the guy choke Seongcha somebody entered and punch the guy to tell him what he wants and who sent him there." He take a step. "And that's the time, where he was about to tell him who sent him to kill Seongcha."

"Do you know that person?"

"No I don't boss, but he looked very intimidating during his interrogation." His boss nodded and gestured him to leave which he obeyed.

"Who ever you are, I'll make sure you won't be a distraction on my plan... not again." The man muttered.

"I think we already know him.. the person who sent the guy. I just can't, identify him." YoungK told them with a sad expression, attention on Seongcha. "But the last person I met is kinda familiar to me.."

"I suggest let's meet Victon tomorrow to know more about Seongcha and his father." Jae suggest and received an agreeing nod.

"I'll stay here with Seongcha!" Dowoon said. Wonpil linked his arm to Dowoon and say, "Me too!" The hyungs nodded as approval.

"I'll stay with them." Sungjin added. While the rest of the boys stay there on couch across Seongcha watching movie, YoungK left to kitchen and cook for their dinner. He also make soup for Seongcha and carefully put it on bowl. After serving the food to table he called them and asked them to eat.

"I'll go feed Seongcha. I'll wake her up." He grabbed the tray where the soup and water is, for Seongcha and slowly walked to living room. He crouch and gently shake Seongcha's shoulder. Seongcha's eyes fluttered open meeting YoungK's worried one. He flashed a soft smile to her and guide her to sit.

"I made a soup for you." He grabbed the bowl and scoop a soup, blowing it to remove the hotness and feed Seongcha.

"I'll do it." Seongcha get the spoon away from YoungK but his grip is tight. "No, I will and that's a command." Seongcha just nod and let YoungK do, until she finished it and drank her water. The rest were already on their room and Sungjin also went up after washing the dishes leaving them alone.

"Thank you~" Seongcha thanked him while looking down. YoungK lifted her chin making her looked at him. "It's nothing." He hugged her so do Seongcha. They remained like that for a couple of minutes. It's so quiet when they broke the hug making an eye contact.

Seongcha quickly looked away feeling her heart that is wildly thumping, as if it's going to explode. "I'll get going now, good night." YoungK smiled and answered her with another 'good night' and he went to kitchen to put the bowl and glass on sink.

He sighed at the thought of eating alone. He shoved a spoonful of rice to his mouth and munch it quietly. He keeps on eating and looked up when somebody sat across him. He smiled at the person in front. "Are you going to eat again? I won't mind." And another person came, sitting beside the person in front.

"Hyung, you look so worried to Seongcha and so happy around her, you're not too obvious." Wonpil stated happily. And Dowoon on his side nod eagerly. "Yes hyung, you're not too obvious."

YoungK laugh at them but not loud to respect his other brother, that is peacefully sleeping and were on their dreamland now. "You two kids, what are you talking about? Don't think something over that." He chuckled.

"Yah! Hyung! Don't deny it!" Wonpil whined, Dowoon laugh at him.

"We are brothers hyung, so no secret is allowed." Dowoon quick-raised his brows, looking at his hyung with suspecting look. He nudge Wonpil and pointed YoungK. Wonpil laugh at the sight of YoungK whose smiling like a fool in front of them.

"Ahem, hyung.. Is your food a clown? Or you're seeing Seongcha there?" Dowoon teasingly asked. Wonpil followed. "Or you're thinking of her?!"

"You guys are just sleepy, go get upstairs now. Go to your bed, good night." He rose from his seat and cleaned the table. The two pouted but follow their hyung in the end.