Chapter 11

First informative mission
————————————————

They now reached their office, and were greeted by the young boys inside. Jae, YoungK, Sungjin, Wonpil and Dowoon releases a huge sigh before walking to their own desk and sit properly. Another exhausting day again, they thought, grabbing a pen to start their works.

Seungmin cleared his throat getting the attention of elders. "Hyungs, I see that you guys thought, this day would be exhausting again or might be tiring—"

"Wait, how did you know?" Sungjin asked out of curiosity that made Seungmin gasped.

"U-uhh I saw it on your face, it's obvious." He lied. "I just want to tell hyung, that after you got to used to work on, you won't feel tired anymore but instead, you hyungs will love it." He smiled at them which made then soften.

"Thank you~" YoungK thanked with a smile and they started to work. In the middle of their work the telephone rang and Chan went on to answer the call. After some time of conversation, he put it down and breathed in and out.

"Guys.. I got a call from station," Chan announces whilst fixing his shirt. "There's a reported missing person again."

Jae, YoungK, Sungjin and Dowoon looked at Wonpil giving a sly grin on him. Wonpil turn pale, swallowing the lump on his throat and swore under his breath. "I think hyung, it's your time to shine." Dowoon teased and laugh seeing his hyung losing his blood in nervousness.

Wonpil sighed giving a hint of hope on his face. "But, Seongcha said we can do it together!"

"Oh yeah, right!" YoungK exclaimed. They rose from their seat and stood straight. "I think this will be our first mission." The younger boys smiled. They went to different van and park it, apart from where the missing person were last seen. Chan half his team, while Jae and the rest of his team go together.

"Hyung what do you see?" Wonpil asked YoungK while looking around. YoungK's one knee on the ground together with his palm. He raised his head on something and stand up.

"It's a descent guy, he's being tortured inside, before they took him." He told them and was shocked when somebody speak behind that, makes them froze as they turn their head to the direction of the voice.

"How did you know it hyung?"

"H-Hyunjin, what are you doing here guys?" Jae stuttered as he remain on his cool composure.

"Hyung? Are you hiding us. . something?" Jeongin asked, shocked and surprised could be seen all over his face along with Changbin, Seungmin and Hyunjin. 

"We'll understand hyung." Changbin assured as he gave his best smile to their hyungs.

Sungjin opened his mouth but YoungK tap his shoulder, shaking his head. "We don't have to.. It's safe on them." He assured them, after reading Sungjin's mind that was about to try to lie. "We're not werewolves, but we have power. Each of us has different power."

The rest also came and heard everything. Sungjin and Jae gave a questioning look to YoungK, but YoungK just chuckled. "Okay, I know you guys are confused why I mentioned the word 'werewolves'." He stopped and face the young boys in front. "Care to share?"

The young boys were taken aback, can't say a word. "H-how did you.. I mean, what are you talking about hyung?" Lee Know asked, afraid of being caught. YoungK shakes his head eyeing them whilst raising his brows.

"I've already said what we are, so it's your teams' turn now." He simply said.

"That might be the reason why Seungmin knows what are we thinking earlier." Wonpil stated as he put his right elbow over his left forearm, thumb rubbing his chin while thinking so hard.

"Wow hyung, since when did you got a braincell?" Dowoon jokingly asked, receiving a smack from Wonpil. 

Jae rolled his eyes and retorted. "These two kids is seriously-" YoungK cut him off by patting his back and gave him a look.

"I guess, we can trust hyungs." Felix spoke trying to enlightened the mood and awkwardly smile. "Hyung? It's still your decision." Chan just stare at nowhere taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, YoungK hyung is right hyungs, we are werewolves." Chan admitted with confidence. They went silent, sinking in the words inside their heads. But YoungK doesn't seem surprised, which surprised the other party instead.

"W-why aren't you guys scared of us? And YoungK hyung, you look like you already expect it." Han suddenly feel nervous despite of being a werewolf. 

"Yeah, why Hyung?" Changbin asked, waiting for response.

"I knew it already, from the first time we met." YoungK confessed causing for them to widened their eyes, giving a disbelief look. "But seriously guys, nothing to worry about. Let's do our job first, okay? So later we can talk about our lives." The rest nodded and they all went inside the house.

They roam around looking for any clue or traces, sadly they still can't find a trace, except for some clues that Seungmin took a picture. A blood, broken glasses and broken chair. "Did you see anything that could help us hyung?" Seungmin asked YoungK.

"Useless.. Their faces can't be seen they are fully covered, and I can't see where they go nor the place they went before going here."

"We can't smell their scent too." Lee Know said.

"They are really wise.." Han muttered.

"Correct! Wise! The wiseman!" Dowoon squeal, giving a hope but his hyung just looked at him weirdly. 

YoungK nodded. "You got it Dowoon!"

"Oh hyungs come on! YoungK hyung got it!"

"What do you mean?" Jae frustratedly asked.

"The wisemaaaaaan! Remember it!" Dowoon shakes the shoulders of his hyungs, trying to make them recall something. "Wiseman! Wiseman! Gosh hyungs, the wiseman Park Jinyoung told us! Remember when he's almost kidnapped?"

"Ah! I remember!" Sungjin announced happily, Jae nodded as he also remember but not Wonpil, so YoungK was left no choice, but to forcefully make Wonpil remember it. He snapped his fingers and everything went back to Wonpil's mind, the day they met and lost their contact to Jinyoung.

"You remember it now?" Jae asked softly, Wonpil nodded and smiled. "Yeah.." He mumbled as he sigh for getting a bit dizziness. "Hyeobin.." He added and went silent while the rest nodded.

Young boys knitted their eyebrows, being a familiar to name he mentioned. "You mean Jung Hyeobin?!" Jeongin clarify. The elders nodded as approval making the young boys sarcastically smirked.

"Tsk. It's him? We've been doing many things to find who is it, then he's just right in front of us." Hyunjin scoffed. The rest of the young boys shook their heads in disbelief.

Lee Know let out a chuckle and speak. "He's friends with Ms. Park's father. And Ms. Park trusted him so much." He pointed out then added, "Even his daughter, it's close with Ms. Park."

"By the way, you guys been working as an investigators, for how many years?" YoungK asked in curiosity.

"6? Or 7 years already." Chan answered.

"Have you already found who killed her father?" The young boys shook their heads sadly.

"We're still looking for it, and Ms. Park thought that it's Seunghee, because they had a conflict before. When Seunghee is still a leader and not a boss." Felix told them which made them satisfied on what they've heard.

"Wait— you guys said, you are sECRETLY working, so how did you guys got a call from station? It's police right?" Sungjin asked and emphasized the word 'secretly' to them.

"Oh~ yeah hyung, but we have a friends inside the station that reports to us those new cases." Changbin happily told them. "That is Subin my bestfriend! And his team, but he's not their leader."