Chapter 33

Regrets
————————————————

It's been a week already, since the incident happened. And until now, Day6 and Seongcha are still not talking nor seeing each other. After telling Seongcha that it was Hyeobin who did it to her, she started to get mad on them, answering Hyeobin can't do that to her.

Since that morning, where Day6 told about that, she can't help but to get upset on them. She want them to trust Hyeobin the way she does to them. Hyeobin never show her glimpse of suspicious act, so why would she listen to them. When she just met them out of nowhere.

"Seongcha can we talk about something, after we finish eating?" Jae asked Seongcha. She nod at them and put down the plates, setting the table. After they finished eating, Wonpil washed the plate. When he finished washing, he sat down to his seat as his hyung started their conversation.

"About last night." YoungK told her, she raised her eyebrows asking what about it. "We think, it's Hyeobin who asked that guy to do it to you." YoungK told her, straight to her face. She snorted, shaking her head in disbelief.

"You're accusing him? Which in fact, you don't know him. Let me tell you this, he can't do that on me." She replied, trying her best not to sound annoyed. She felt her heart's beat speed up hearing that.

"We know him, Seongcha." Sungjin told her.

"Yes noona, we know him." Dowoon agreed.

Seongcha clenched her jaw, not liking the topic. "First and foremost. I know him more than all of you. You didn't even saw him personally. And if you're saying that because of rumors, well.. please, believe me. He can't do that, not to me, not on anyone." Seongcha told them, gritting her teeth.