Chapter 12

Another unpredictable day
————————————————

It was enough for them having some evidence of crime and information, that they all got from each another and made them even more eager. That tiredness and exhaustion thought of them fade and was changed by motivation.

Exchanging life story was their fun of dealing with their boredom, while they were still at the crime scene. They are waiting for someone that Changbin had mentioned to the elders. With some time for chitchats, they got to know each other very-well.

And that's when an unfamiliar van came to their sight, shutting them off and waited for the people inside to got out. Soon enough the first guy came out, making Jae squint his already small eyes. It was tall and has a serious expression. That was followed by the others who also came out of the van, giving them chills.

"Not to lie, they're all good-looking." Jae hold his breath and released after. Sungjin nodded agreeing on his hyung's statement.

"Their outfits, it's so cool~" Dowoon cooed as he watched them from head-to-toe in awe, along with Wonpil whose mouth is open. 

High-rankings werewolves.., YoungK thought taking another view from their past again. Thanks to God, I can blocked others from reading my mind, he thought again as he wiped his imaginary sweat.

"They're here!" Changbin announces, snapping them away from their thoughts. Changbin and the rest of his friends shared a bro-hugged, while Jae and rest of his team shake hands with them. They smiled at them and introduced themselves.

"I'm Han Seungwoo, the eldest!"

"Kang Seungsik, the leader of our team!"

"Im Sejun!"

"Heo Chan!"

"Do Hanse!"

"Choi Byungchan!"

"Jung Subin the youngest!"

"We are, Victon!"

And they bowed after, same goes to Jae, YoungK, Sungjin, Wonpil and Dowoon, who introduced themselves and group as well.

"So we are from Police Station six, District 2. We are in-hold of different crime scene around the country, and our team is under, Chief Kang Yesung." Seungsik informed and smiled.

"And they are our soon-to-be boss." Lee Know told them pointing Day6 on their side, and they nodded.

"You mean.. You guys are going to have a company, sooner or later?" Subin asked whilst smiling widely. "I see that they are nice, right hyungs?"

"Yeah I do agree!" Seungwoo told happily and the rest agreed also.

"Anyway, here's what you need.." Hanse handed them a file and Jae grabbed it gently inspecting the file as he went to open it and the other four lean over to see what's inside the file.

[Picture attached]
Name: Park Jaebi
Birth: September 6, 1968
Blood type: A

Case information:
[Closed]
Park Jaebi, a well-known famous CEO of Jewelry Company, in and out of the county and was reported, assassinated on the year 2006, day 15 of March on ×××××, open-highway, inside his service-vehichle.