Chapter 38

Endurance
————————————————

"So.. Care to explain, about what's the meaning of that shirt and pants? And how did you two, saw each other?" Jihae and Dowon shared a look before turning to looked at Da Ha.

"Uh.. Noona, please promise me that you will let us finish first." Dowoon told Da Ha.

Da Ha wander around before nodding. "Promise!"

"Okay, first. I was at Jessica noona's house, about something. And when I'm about to go home, I saw them then—"

"Ah, you—"

"Noona, you promised me." Da Ha looked at Dowoon gesturing that she's already zipping her mouth.

And Jihae, continued. "Then, I asked them where are they going and they told me, so I decided to let them live on my house, for the meantime. I let them use my, clothes because they have nothing." Jihae explained.

"And noona, it's hyungs decision to not tell you, that we're at Jihae hyung's house. Because you might tell it to Seongcha noona." Dowoon told Da Ha, whose raising her brows at them, crossing her arms.

"Finished?" They nodded. "AND WHY?! DIDN'T YOU TRUST ME AS YOUR NOONA? AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND? HUH?" Da Ha asked the both of them, voice almost exploding their eardrums. "YOU SAW HOW WORRIED I AM, BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T TELL IT TO ME?" She raised her eyebrows, eyeing Jihae whilst crossing her arms, again.

Both Dowoon and Jihae gulped, as they look for right word to say. "Uhm..I was.. actually about, to tell you. But I promised to them, to not tell it." Jihae told Da Ha. She nodded and smile. "It's okay, at least, he's here now." Da Ha said.

Dowoon nodded and smile happily. They spend their times together, roaming and playing around the garden, until they felt tired and go back inside. It was already quite late so they decided to left early, but because of traffic, they spend long time being stuck on it again.

It was quiet inside the car, when Dowoon broke it by asking. "Hyung, why noona is calling you  Jerome?" Jihae whose, tapping the steering wheel, gaze Dowoon.

"Oh, about that. They don't know my real name is Jihae. Jerome is my english name." Jihae explained to Dowoon. "And, as long as everything, is not yet fine. I'm not going to tell it yet." Jihae added, before turning his attention on road.

Dowoon kept silent, brows knitted together. "But, you said. You'll propose on noona, on her upcoming birthday. And it's already near, hyung, you only have two weeks, before that." Dowoon sighed as he continued. "My point here is, before that, you should tell it to noona first. She'll get mad on you, if you'll keep it from her."

Jihae sighed then nodded. "I will."

"

Do you think, they will eat dinner here?" YoungK asked Sungjin. The latter looked up at him and shrugged. "I don't know, it's getting late. But I think, you should include them. We don't know if they didn't eat yet." YoungK nodded as he proceeded to cook.

Wonpil and Jae were at living room, watching some dramas. Sungjin on the kitchen, browsing on one of the recipe book and YoungK is cooking. On the midst of their business, they heard the doorbell rang. Wonpil got up and peek at the door, gladly the latter is not looking on his direction.