Chapter 39

Unpredictable
————————————————

When Dowoon, entered the house, he immediately ran towards kitchen. He drank almost three glass of water, that made his hyungs wonder as they came, just right when he grabbed a glass of water. Jihae on the other hand, mentally cursed himself, for forgetting Dowoon. He's sure, Da Ha could kill him because of that.

"Sike! I'm so, sorry Dowoon. I forgot that I left you inside the car." Jihae said, rushing to check on Dowoon. Jae, YoungK, Sungjin and Wonpil dropped their jaws. Their eyes, went wider as they all speak together.

"YOU LEAVED DOWOON INSIDE YOUR CAR?!" Horror can be found on their face, worries lacing on their tone. They pushed Jihae away, inspecting Dowoon's almost pale face.

"Are you, okay? Do you need more air? Do you want me to fan you? Or you want more water?" Jae asked, nonstop giving a scared look. Dowoon nodded, breathing starting to calm.

"Yes, hyung. You don't have to worry anymore, I'm fine now. Jihae hyung, I'm fine." Dowoon smiled, reassuring them. Jihae left and came back holding an inhaler. He quickly give it to Dowoon whilst guiding him, the others just watched him, shocked on his action.

"Y-You don't have to do that, he'll be fine." Sungjin assured, but Jihae shook his head saying, "No. Da Ha will kill me if she'll find out this, then I'm not doing anything." YoungK pressed his lips together, not wanting to burst out laughing.

Whilst Jae, crossing his arms over his chest, giving an attitude look. "You better, or else I'm the one, who'll kill you." He deadpanned earning a gasped.

"Hyung, don't scare, Jihae hyung." Wonpil whispered. Jihae trembled as he waited for Dowoon to finally breathe normally. When Dowoon is back to his normal look, not the pale one anymore. They sat on the chair. Jae went to get plates, utensils and check the pot, finding it half empty.

He gasped, dramatically. "Who's the big eater, Seongcha or you Jihae-ssi?" He asked, looking at Jihae. The said person shook his head.

"It's Seongcha, she said it's very delicious." Jihae told them, Jae side-eyed YoungK and snort.

"I'll be seeing, a clown YoungK again later." YoungK who didn't hear him, because he was out of his thought, looked up at him. "What is it hyung?" Jae shook his head then shrugged, mouthing 'nothing', he put the remaining dish on a medium size bowl and put it in the middle of table.

While they were eating, Jihae excused himself and left them alone. "How's the company again hyung? I forgot the report of Stray Kids." Wonpil said, gripping to his spoon, looking at his hyungs.

"Oh, about that. Sungjin will explain." Jae told him, motioning Sungjin to speak. Sungjin cleared his throat.

"Last 2 weeks, they send ONEWE with ONEUS. And the other case is going pretty well, our young detectives are really amazing. Every case given to them is always solved within just one week."  Sungjin said, proudly smiling to them.

YoungK nodded as he added. "I found out also, that Changbin is friends with one of the ATEEZ members, Wooyoung. I asked him to know more about Seonghwa. Probably tomorrow or next day, he'll come here to report us 'bout that." As they continued to exchange information, the night fall deeper with their lids becoming heavier.

After one yawn, the next thing was them, snoring softly, laying on their fluffy bed. The night went by, the five of them drifting through their dreamland. Roll here, roll there, the cycle for them as another dawn came down. Sun shining so bright on the far east. As it beams on their window, that was covered with light curtains.

The boys, rubbed their eyes, groaning as they sleepily sat up. Dowoon was the first one to got up, followed by Jae, Sungjin, Wonpil and last YoungK. Everyone were still half asleep, knitting their brows at the smell, coming from the kitchen.

They headed to kitchen and found Da Ha, on her apron holding a spatula. "Good morning, everyone ~" She cheerfully, greeted them. They didn't response and just sit on the chair. "Here, it's already cooked. Eat many." She said, putting down the bowl with the dishes she cook for them. Jihae went out of his room, drying his hair after taking a bath.

They all eat their breakfast happily, and when they finished eating, they one by one washed their selves and plopped on the couch in the living room. And the day went by, them watching a series of dramas. It was around afternoon, when they heard the doorbell rang.

Sungjin went to check it, he came back inside with Stray Kids on his back. They looked some kind of, feeling uneasy. As they stood behind, tapping their feet's impatiently, Chan didn't bother to greet them anymore and spoke direct to the point. "Hyung, Ravn is asking help, Soyon kidnapped Keonhee's sister and they are currently on Hyeobin's hideout. We heard too, he's there along with his daughter."

YoungK frowned. "Wait—What?! That must be terrifying for Keonhee, did you already ask help on Victon?" The young boys on their front nodded, quick as they could.

"Tell them, if they can give you some weapon to use, we're going there." Sungjin announced. Jae, YoungK, Wonpil, Dowoon including Jihae arose. Da Ha on the other hand, watching them in confusion and curiosity.

"Jihae-ssi, you better stay here." Jae told, stopping him. Jihae sulk and was about to insist but, Da Ha hold his wrist, telling him to stay. He has no choice but to sit back and wish luck for the others. When the rest already left, Da Ha started to asks him lot of questions.

While inside the van, Stray Kids called Victon and told them about what Sungjin said, luckily they agreed to it. Meanwhile Changbin can't stay at rest. "Are you, okay?" Dowoon asked Changbin, after noticing the young boy seems to be bothered by something.

"Wooyoung, didn't know that I'm working on you hyung, he might felt betrayed." He confessed to them, earning a look from the rest inside.

"But, he didn't tell you, his job right?" Wonpil asked, and Changbin nodded. "Nothing to worry then, you guys did the same. You and Wooyoung are just doing, your both job. Don't worry too much." He assured and received a sigh and nod from Changbin.

Changbin looked up and gaze, YoungK. "Hyung, I already did, what you asked me to do." YoungK tilted his head, getting enthusiastic on what the young boy said. "He said, he meet Seonghwa on the forest together with his mother. So he helped them. Few years after, Seonghwa's mother die, because of disease, so he decided to look for a job to find his, sister. They met altogether, when they had a fight and became friends. So they helped Seonghwa to find his sister, until they worked on Hyeobin."

"Did he found, his sister?" Jae asked.

"Yes, it's, Ms. Park Seongcha." He smiled and that made the other gasped, except for YoungK and Jae who knitted his brows.

When they arrived on the said place, they found Victon outside along with the other police officers and gave them the things they needed, including the bulletproof vest. ONEWE and ONEUS were already there too.

Seungsik glance his team and the rest, motioning them to follow inside. Soon when they entered the place, they shot three gunshots and started the firing, but didn't long when Sungjin snapped his finger, freezing the men's of Hyeobin. Victon took that opportunity and grabbed them by the arms to bring them outside.

ONEWE and ONEUS went to the room, where Keonhee's sister is, while Day6 and Stray Kids find Hyeobin. Sungjin made sure that he only freeze the men's and not Hyeobin and his daughter, Soyon.

"Finally!"