I love you

"So you and my brother are like...a thing?" Val said as she scrunched up her face.
I smiled before our conversation was cut short from Leo, Danny, and Sam bursting through my bedroom door.
"What are you guys doing here?" I stood from my bed.
They all shrugged and everyone sat around in a circle on my bedroom floor.
"So...what's up?" Sam said to Val and I.
"Well, we were going to have a girls night." She rolled her eyes.
"My apologies," Sam mumbled as she glared at Val.
Leo scooted closer to me as our thighs were touching, and he nuzzled face into my cheek. I giggled as I kissed his forehead and rested his head onto my shoulder, whilst I held his hand in my lap.
"You guys make me sick," Val gagged.
"Chill out, Valentina." Danny scoffed.
Val immediately turned her head towards him and stood up. He gulped as he looked up at her before she tackled him to the ground. He screeched and moved all over the place, trying to get out of Val's grasp but she quickly shut him up by a few pillows to the face. Everyone laughed as I looked down and made eye contact with Leo. He smiled softly at me as I played with his silky golden-locks. He readjusted himself so he was laying his head on my lap as he looked up at me fondly.
"What?"
"Nothing, you're just so pretty," he said softly, continuing to stare at me.
"Shut up," I mumbled.
"It's true!" He said as he quickly sat up to face me.
I rolled my eyes and tried to lay him back down, but he quickly pushed my hand away.
"Leo," I mumbled. "Stop, just cuddle with me," I whined.
"Very convincing...but no. Not until you say you're pretty." He crossed his arms over his chest.
"Stop being stupid Leo," I said.
"Bubs," he pouted. "Please?" He urged.
"Would you guys stop flirting so we could all hang out like regular friends?" Danny said.
Me and Leo turned to him and rolled our eyes before sitting back down.
"Wait, where's Ryan?" Val asked.
Leo, Danny, and Sam all exchanged glances before looking back at Val.
"Okay, so there may or may not be a real reason why we're here." Danny said.
Val and I leaned closer for him to continue.
"...Well, I- You see I um- Well—" Danny stammered but Sam quickly cut him off.
"He wants to ask out Ryan but he wants everyone's help." She said quickly.
I squealed excitedly as Val just slouched even more.
That's weird...
Whatever.
"So, what were you thinking?"

-

Leo pressed his body against me as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth, kissing me roughly. I bit down on his bottom lip as I moaned from the friction. His hands slowly made their way up to my shirt and just as he was about to lift it off, there was a knock at my bedroom door.
We both sighed as we adjusted ourselves and sat innocently on my bed.
"Come in!" I shouted.
Blakely opened the door and eyed us weirdly before clearing her throat.
"Do you guys wanna watch a movie later? Annie's coming over so..."
"Oh yeah, sure!" I replied enthusiastically, just wanting her to leave already.
"Okay..." she said questionably as she slowly left and slammed my door shut.
I turned back to Leo who was already laying under the covers. I smiled as I dipped under the covers with him and snuggled up to the familiar scent I've learned to adore. I looked up at Leo who was already looking down at me. I moved a loose strand of hair out of his face and let out a long breath.
"Leo..." I started.
"Yes?" He mumbled as he let his hands rest at my hips.
"I've never felt like this for anyone before...and it kind of scares me." I laughed.
"Me too," he smiled.
I smiled also and before I knew it, the words were already escaping from my lips.
"I love you."

a.n;
yeah i know i finally updated, and it's actually almost 5 am rn lol. it's a pretty short chapter so i apologize for that, but my dad is covid-free and i just recently got out of quarantine so once i'm caught up with all of my school work i can get back to updating way more. i still have a lot of plans for this so stay tuned!! cya xoxo