Nobody I'll be trying to attract

August 3rd, 11:02 A.M.

I rushed over to my closet and flicked through the clothing, trying to find a good outfit. I quickly pulled out one specific dress and threw it onto my bed.

I immediately threw my shirt over my head and slid my pants off of my cold legs

I immediately threw my shirt over my head and slid my pants off of my cold legs. I snatched the dress from my bed and slipped it off of the hanger, as I pulled it over my head. I pulled it down slightly, fitting it correctly to my body as I went over to my vanity to do my hair and makeup. I decided on glittery, pink eyeshadow and my favorite fake lashes. I put on additional blush and looked in the mirror at my makeup look.

I then chose for my hair, to braid my hair on both sides and let the bottom layer of hair sit on my shoulders

I looked back up at the mirror as I stood up and admired my outfit. It looked perfect. I squealed excitedly and called for Sam to come in. I heard loud footsteps and suddenly the door bursts open, and Sam stood there astounded. Her eyes lit up at the sight of my outfit and we both screamed like little girls as we ran to each other.

"You look so hot!" She exclaimed.

"Really?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes!" She squeaked.

We both let out another high-pitched scream and my eyes widened.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked her.

She sighed, "No idea." She plopped herself onto the bed in disappointment and stared up at the ceiling.

I quickly rushed over to my closet and slid my finger tip over all of the clothes until it landed on a dress. I knew this one would look amazing on her. I quickly snatched it from the closet and threw it on top of Sam. She slowly sat up and held the dress in front of her. Her face immediately lit up as she admired the beautiful dress.

"Oh my god." She breathed out.

"Do you like it?" I asked worryingly.

"Of course, are you kidding me?!" She shouted.
"It's amazing."

"I heard red attracts the guys," I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively

"Though, there's nobody I'll be trying to attract." Sam sighed.

I groaned and sat on the end of the bed. "You're no fun." I pouted.

"What? Are you going to try to hook up with someone tonight?" She raised her eyebrows.

"If it's really your concern, no. As much as I'd love to get laid while being drunk on captain and coke, I'll politely decline that offer." I joked.

"Oh please," She snorted.

"What?" I giggled.

"Well it's just going to be my friends and us, so I'd definitely hope you wouldn't be getting laid by any of them." She laughed, as she adjusted her hoop earrings.

"I thought it was a party?" I mumbled.

"Well yeah," she laughed. "But I mean it'll be just all of us hanging out you know?"

"Mm." I nodded. "But, how many people is in your little...group?"

"Hmm let's see..." She tapped her chin. "Well first there's Danny. Then there's Matt, Layla...Oh, Leo Maria, and Shawn. That's about it."

"Jeesh." I sighed.

"Yeah well, that's just how it is," she giggled, while applying her mascara. "Oh and sometimes Val tags along too. She's Leo's sister. Close to our age."

I nodded slowly and walked to my vanity to sit next to Sam, and rubbed my arm nervously. She looked at me and sighed.

"Don't be nervous. They're all welcoming." She said reassuringly.

"Yeah, alright." I breathed out.

She stood up abruptly from her chair, and looked back down at me.

"You should invite your friends too!" She exclaimed.

"Hm, maybe." I shrugged.

"Hm, YES." She shouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

I sighed. "Okay. I'll give them a call."

"Great," she smiled, clasping her hands together.

I got up from my chair and called the group chat between Ruth, Ryan, Taylor and I. One by one they all joined the call with a "hello?" or a "what's up?"

"Hey guys," I sighed.

"Hey," they all said in unison.

"So, my cousin and I are going to this party tonight to hang out with her friends or something. Do you guys want to come?"

There was a sudden pause and I backed my phone from my ear and squinted, until putting it back to my ear.

"Hello? You guys there-"

"Hell yeah!" They shouted, excitedly.