Thats good

November 28th, 10:38 A.M.

I sat on the couch scrolling through instagram until I heard two loud honks from outside.

I bolted from the couch and slipped my phone into my purse, as I opened the front door and slammed it shut behind me. I looked up at the black, and shiny jeep pulled over in front of my house. I smiled to myself as I walked to the passenger door and knocked on the window. The window rolled down and I was greeted by a smiling Leo, as he waved kindly to me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hi," He replied, admiring my outfit.

I quickly opened the car door, and hopped in as I sunk into the seat.

"Ready?" Leo asked me

"Ready." I nodded.

He sighed as he started the car engine, and drove ahead, in the direction of Maurice's Cafe.

__________________________________________

"Did you really do that?" I said through a fit of laughter.

"Yes!" Leo laughed, "I swear on my heart." He put his hand on his chest dramatically.

"Okay, okay." I giggled, as I sipped my caramel latte.

There was a long silence in the air, but a comfortable silence. It wasn't awkward, and it wasn't like we needed to say anything for it to be right. That's what I liked about hanging out with Leo.

"Hey G?" Leo spoke up.

"Yes lover boy?" I sighed.

"Why do you hang out with me?" He asked.

I looked up from my drink and tilted my head.

"I mean like," he sighed. "I lied about getting laid...by you, and..." He tried to contain his laughter until it was no longer able to hide.

We both bursted out into a fit of laughter, clutching onto the table for support.

He calmed down before speaking up again, "I'm serious G," he said.

I sighed. "I dunno. I guess I had this weird feeling." I said.

"Like what?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Like..." I thought for a second. "Like, my heart was just telling me to stick with you." I shrugged. "Yeah, I hated you from the start. I also bitch slapped you pretty hard." I laughed.
"But, I think there's something telling me not to let you go."

Leo smiled at me and put his hand over mine on the table. I paused before looking down at our hands as my heart raced, and my cheeks grew red.

"Are you okay?" Leo asked, squeezing my hand tight for comfort.

"I'm okay." I nodded.

"That's good," he smiled.

He slowly intertwined our fingers and smiled at me in awe.