Did you really do this?

August 13th, 7:45 P.M.

leonardicaprio

632,778 LIKES|387,451 COMMENTS

leonardodicaprio  sick party w gg

loading comments...

user12897  screaming on the inside bc leos with a girl...
>user678908  or it's just his friend...he can have friends that are the opposite gender without it being weird lmao
>user0998 100%

gianniiiversaceee  we maaad cute
>leonardodicaprio  frr

sam..wosten  hotties
>leonardodicaprio  don't make me blush now, sammy

layla_smith no pics of us?
>user5636798 someone's jealous lmaoo
>user6732 desperate???

gia.rylin liked leonardodicaprio's post!
gia.rylin followed leonardodicaprio!

I set my phone down on my nightstand and sighed, when suddenly Sam came rushing into my bedroom and slammed the door behind her. She stood in front of me out of breath, and smiling.

"Hi," she breathed out.

"...Hi?" I said, slightly confused.

She happily skipped over to my vanity and fixed her hair.

"Why are you so cheery?" I asked her.

"Just a really...a really good day," she said as she applied my lip gloss.

"Hey that's mine!" I groaned.

She giggled and put the cap on, as she stood from the chair and turned to me.

"Let's go out." She shrugged.

"Why?" I asked.

"We can't just go out for fun?" She laughed.

"Nope," I said as I sat up in my bed.

"Cmon Gia, don't be boring," she pouted.

"Fine I won't be." I stood up from my bed and grabbed my purse and a pack of cigarettes from my desk. "Let's go then," I turned to Sam.

"Oh, don't forget your phone," she said as she pointed to my nightstand.

"Right," I nodded and quickly grabbed my phone and slipped it into my back pocket.

__________________________________________

As we walked down the slim side walk I heard a ding from my phone, and I decided to ignore it. But it continued to ding...over and over again. Sam shot her head at me and sighed.

"You gonna check that or...?"

"Uh, yeah. In a second." I nodded.

But the dinging continued, over and over. I sighed in annoyance and pulled my phone out. I was suddenly taken back by the hundreds maybe even thousands of notifications on my phone screen. There were some messages from my friends, but most of them were tons of new instagram followers and likes.

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself.

"What?" Sam leaned over my shoulder and took a peak at my phone, and her eyes slowly widened.

"What the hell?" I blurted out.

I quickly opened my phone to instagram and I was gaining followers by the second.

"What's going on?" Sam asked, just as confused as I was.

"I don't know," I breathed out, as I scrolled through my new comments.

"Wait a second..." Sam said as she pulled out her phone.

We both walked over to a nearby park and sat at a picnic table across from each other, our eyes still l glued to our phones.

"Did you really do this?" She directed to her phone screen.

"What?" I asked confusedly, as my eyes were taken away from my phone.

Instead of giving me a response she tapped her phone screen and passed it to me hesitantly.

My eyes scanned over the page as I became more and more confused.

"What is this..." I whispered.