I'll just be leaving now

February 11th, 12:22 P.M.

I sighed as I opened Leo's contact and hit the call button.

"Hello?" His soft voice brought me ease as I smiled to myself.

"Hey," I sighed.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"Can you come over?" I asked him.

"Uhh, I don't know G. I'm kinda tired." He sighed.

"Please," I pouted.

There was a long pause until Leo let out a long breath. "Okay. I'll be over in a bit." He said softly.

"Thank you lover boy." I smiled.

"Of course, G. See you in a minute." He said, before ending the call.

I smiled to myself and plopped back down on my bed until Sam came barging into my room.

"Get out," I groaned.

Ever since Sam and Aunt Jackie moved in five months ago, my mother had moved Blakely to the basement so that Sam could have Blakely's room. So now I had at least some privacy.

"You were joking right, everyone's still coming over later?" She said as she stood at the end of my bed.

"No I wasn't joking," I sighed as I sat up. "No one is coming here."

"I just heard you ask someone to come over!" She groaned.

I paused.

Silence.

She suddenly bolted her head up and opened her mouth wide.

"I knew it," she smirked.

"What?" I spat.

"I know exactly what's going on here." She crossed her arms.

"There's nothing to know, Sam. I'll just be laying here all day in my misery." I sighed.

"No, because you asked someone to come over." She pointed out.

I paused again. "Why were you listening in on my conversations?" I asked in annoyance.

She scoffed, "You most definitely invited Leo over." She said, avoiding my question.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly we heard loud knocks coming from the front door.

"Oh really? Let's test that..." She smirked, as she bolted down the stairs.

"Sam...Sam come back up here!" I shouted between breaths as I chased her down the stairs.

I managed to catch up with her and I stood in front of the door before she could open it.

"Move," she said.

"Hmm," I tapped my chin. "No," I smiled.

"Gia, you don't-"

"Cmon G, I'm waiting," Leo said from outside.

I sighed in defeat and looked up at Sam's sly look. I eyed her and slowly opened the door which Leo immediately greeted me with a tight hug, as he nuzzled his head in my shoulder.

"Hey bubbas," He muffled cutely into my shoulder.

My eyes widened when I realized he didn't know Sam was standing right there. I softly tapped him on the shoulder as he raised his head, and paused when he saw Sam.

"Oh uh, h-hey Sammy." He stuttered as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Hey," She smirked.

I nodded towards the stairs for her to leave and she raised her eyebrows in understanding.

"I'll just be leaving now," She mumbled as she peaked her head around the corner and was out of sight.

"I didn't know she was going to be there," Leo sighed.

"I know, I know. But she was going to find out sooner or later," I said as I walked towards the living room.

"But she didn't have to find out now," he groaned as he followed behind me.

"Welp, she did," I sighed as I took a seat on the couch next to Leo.

"I liked all the sneaking around though. It was like our own little secret," He wiggled his eyebrows and squeezed my thigh gently.

"You are pathetic," I spelled out as I lightly pushed him on the chest so he was lying on his back.

He reached his arms out for me and stuck out his bottom lip.

"What?" I laughed.

"Come cuddle," he whined.

I smiled an rested my head onto his chest as I played with his loose strands of hair.

"So when are you releasing your music?" Leo asked me softly.

I smiled. "I dunno."

"I'm really excited to hear it," He said. "When am I going to get that sneak peek?"

"I dunno," I laughed.

"Is that all you know how to say?" He joked.

"I dunno," I smiled, knowing I was making him mad.

He sighed and sat up on the couch, "I didn't wanna have to do this G..." he trailed off.

Before I knew it his firm hands were against my waist as he squeezed and began tickling me. I laughed and rolled off of the couch onto my back as he came and laid over top of me, propped on his elbows.

He stared into my eyes and smiled softly.

"What?" I asked as my laughs slowly trailed off.

"Nothing," he smiled. "You're just so pretty."

I grinned and pulled him down by his collar, letting his soft lips graze against mine, as we both smiled into the kiss we had been craving for so long.

Suddenly I heard a loud cough and Leo quickly jumped off of me as we both turned to the side to see Danny, Val, and Ryan standing there in shock.