I miss you

Gia's POV:

I stood outside of his door contemplating whether to knock or to just walk away.
Before I could think anymore about it, my hand took full control and knocked twice on the door.
The door almost immediately swung open, and when I saw his face my breath hitched.
"Gia?"
"Hi, Leo."
"Hi...What are you doing here?"
"Well-" Before I was able to finish my sentence the silhouette of another person appeared behind Leo.
I squinted my eyes as the figure became closer, and I soon realized there was another woman behind Leo.
"Do you...want to come in?" He asked me hesitantly.
"Oh no, I'm great," I sighed.
As I began to turn the other way, his firm hand gripped around my wrist, pulling me toward him.
My eyes widened as he had pulled me into his chest.
I slowly lifted my head to meet his eyes, our noses practically touching.
"Sorry," he mumbled, quickly shoving me back.
I cleared my throat and looked around awkwardly.
"I'll just go in then," I avoided his eyes as I shoved past him and entered his living room.
The woman was sitting on the opposite end of the couch, a velvet robe wrapped around her slim body.
I eyed her carefully before sitting down on a nearby chair.
"...Are you Gia?" The woman asked me softly.
I quickly jolted my head up at her, before nodding slowly.
"I have heard a lot about you in the last couple of years," she smiled as she took a sip from her coffee mug.
"So you and Leo have been dating for a couple years? Did you guys meet in college or-"
Before I could finish my sentence she broke into a fit of laughter, clutching onto the arm of the couch for support.
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, why is she laughing?
"Can I ask why you're laughing?"
She took a deep breath and stifled her laughs, before speaking again.
"It's not exactly-"
"Hey, baby," a familiar voice said from next to the couch.
I looked up to see Val walking towards the woman, and rubbing her arm softly before planting a small kiss onto her cheek.
I gasped, and brought my hand to my mouth before laughing at my confusion, as the woman laughed along with me.
"What's so funny?" Val questioned.
Me and the woman kept laughing until Leo walked in, catching my eyes immediately. My laughter stopped, as my lips stayed parted and my eyes glistened.
He's always had a thing for taking my breath away.
"I see you two are getting along," Leo smiled.
I smiled also, as Val let out a soft giggle.
"Gia, this is Remedy. Remedy, this is Gia," Leo introduced us.
I sent Remedy a small grin as she slid me a kind wave. I noticed the beautiful ring shining on her ring finger. I smiled wider.
Suddenly a knock was heard from the door, as everyone turned to look at Leo.
"I'll get it," he mumbled, rolling his eyes.
"...So are you and Leo seeing each other?" Remedy asked me as soon as he was out of sight.
I nearly choked on my breath, as I cleared my throat.
"No way!" Val gasped excitedly.
"No, no, no. You guys have the wrong idea," I narrowed my eyes at them.
"Then why are you here?" Val raised an eyebrow.
"I...I don't really know."
They both looked at me expectantly, as I sighed.
"We just need to talk things over. After we saw each other for the first time in years, it definitely did something to both of us."
Val smiled and moved next to Remedy, plopping on the couch softly.
"Listen, Gia," Val said softly. "Leo's been...a wreck to tell the truth. After you guys broke up, he was a complete mess, for months. Then after a year, he just didn't really feel. He was like that for a while, but he slowly started to become the true Leo again. But after he saw you in that diner, his emotion was completely wiped away. It's clear that he misses you, Gia. And seeing as you came here today, I'd assume you miss him also. And I just-"
Before Val could finish, an awkward cough was heard from behind me. I quickly looked behind me to see Leo and Jonathan standing behind me.
I quickly stood from my chair and looked between the both of them.
"Jonathan?"

-

I sat back in the chair, tapping my foot anxiously.
I was trying to think of a conversation starter for this really awkward and embarrassing situation, but there was nothing.
What do you say when you're in the same room as both of your ex-boyfriends?
"I should go, shouldn't I?" Jonathan said quickly as he stood up.
"Yeah," Leo said as he scratched the back of his neck.
"Yeah, ok," Jonathan said lowly as he quickly exited through the front door.
I sighed of relief as I fixed my posture.
"...Excuse us Val and Remedy, but I think me and Gia have some things to talk about," Leo said.
I gave Val questioning eyes as she raised her eyebrows, and left the room with Remedy trailing behind her.
"So," Leo hummed.
"So..."
I hesitantly stood from my chair and moved to sit next to him on the couch.
My hand had somehow found his, and our fingers had slowly interlocked. I softly squeezed his hand before resting my head on his shoulder.
"I miss you," I whispered.
"Me too."