Long Time No See

Leo's POV:

She bumped into my side and fell to the floor, with a hard thump.
She rubbed her eyes and looked up to meet my gaze. She widened her eyes and quickly shot up, pulling the door open.
Without a second thought I grabbed her arm, as she turned around and looked at me again.
We just stood there, staring into each other's eyes before she cleared her throat and took my hand off of her arm.
"I have to go," Gia said softly, pushing the door open and stepping into the parking lot.
I sighed and just as I was about to go back to my booth—
"Long time no see, Leo." A familiar voice spoke from behind me.
I slowly peeked over my shoulder to see Ryan standing behind me, with her hands in her pockets smugly.
"Ryan?" I muttered.
"That's me," she smiled.
"How's it goin'?" I asked.
She shrugged and leaned back and fourth on her heels.
We stood in silence for a moment before she cleared her throat, breaking the awkward tension.
"So how's Val?" She spoke up.
"She's fine," I shrugged.
"She's fine? What, did she get pregnant?" Ryan laughed.
"Yeah for sure," I rolled my eyes.
"Kind of the opposite..." I muttered.
"So—" she paused to think for a moment. "Not pregnant?"
I laughed at her confusion and shook my head.
"Nah—she met this girl in college and they're gettin' married at the end of this year."
Her hand flew to her mouth and she giggled.
"I know, I was a little shocked too." I laughed.
"No it's just—okay yeah, I'm a little shocked." She admitted. "But I'm so happy for her! That's great."
"Yeah, me too. She's always had problems relationship wise so this is really good for her." I smiled.
Ryan nodded and looked past my shoulder to the parking lot.
"I think Gia's waiting for me so— I'll see you?" She said before walking past me.
I nodded and returned back to the booth with Brad, Jonathan, and Freddie.
"Ah, look who's back," Brad cooed.
"Thought you couldn't do this anymore." Freddie laughed.
I rolled my eyes as I slid into the booth and popped a fry into my mouth.
"So...?" Jonathan leaned forward.
"So?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Well you know...we just figured you went to talk to her or somethin'" Jonathan shrugged.
"Not exactly." I mumbled.
"Not exactly? So something did happen...?" Brad questioned.
"Sort of—but it doesn't matter. She's clearly not interested anymore." I sighed, slouching into the booth.
Freddie patted my back as Jonathan gave me sympathetic eyes. I looked at Brad who was trying to stifle a laugh.
"Just let it out," I glared at him.
He bursted into a fit of laughter and clutched onto the table for support.
"You're a dick," Freddie laughed at Brad.
Brad shook his head and contained his laughter, as he sat back up.
"What are you gonna do?" Jonathan asked me.
"...Nothing?" I said confusedly.
"Nothing? No way, man." Brad scoffed.
"Well what am I supposed to do? If she wanted anything to do with me then she would've said somethin'" I said.
"Nah, girls never make the first move." Brad disagreed.
"Whatever—there's not much I can do anyway. She was just a high school girlfriend that lasted for a couple months, but I'm over it." I shrugged.
They all exchanged looks, unconvinced.
"Okay, so what if I'm not over her? Who gives a shit?"
"Her." They all said.
I rolled my eyes as I pulled out my phone.
"You still have her number?" Brad perked up.
"No," I glared at him.
"She blocked me a while ago..." I mumbled.
They all lightly laughed as I rolled my eyes and opened instagram.
"I don't think she blocked me on instagram so..."

Liked by ryansomersss and 823,105 othersgia

gia.rylin  still a black swan at heart</3
View all 300,793 comments

Freddie peered over my shoulder as his eyes widened and he whistled.
"She's out of your league man," Freddie laughed.
I hit him on the shoulder as Jonathan snatched my phone and put it between him and Brad.
"Agreed," Brad chuckled as he nodded at Freddie.
"Thanks for the support guys," I muttered sarcastically.
"C'mon Leo, you know we love ya'." Brad eyed me.
"Yeah, you guys show it real well," I mumbled.
They laughed but as I looked over at Jonathan, he was still looking at the picture of Gia with his eyebrows furrowed. I slowly grabbed my phone from him as he kept his confused expression.
"Jonathan...you ok?" I said hesitantly.
"I..."
We all looked at him and leaned forward curiously.
"Leo...that's my ex girlfriend."

a.n.
eeeeek teaaa. i wanted jonathan to say it was his gf...then i realized none of it would add up so i couldn't do that but it still works hehe. hope u guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it's short, it's currently 12 am and i have school tomorrow lol. gn everyone😁