☆①⓪☆

No one's POV

No one's POV

3:30 p.m

Jeongin says bye to the boys and heads to Hyunjin's dorm. He called Hyunjin when he arrived and Hyunjin told him to go straight to the building dorm since he was already there. While Jeongin was walking to Hyunjin's room, Hyunjin went to his wardrobe and grabs a sweater and puts it on. Jeongin standing in front of the dorm, he knocks the door. "Coming!" Hyunjin says doing a ponytail, fixing his blonde hair while Jeongin waits for him outside the door.

Jeongin's POV

I was fiddling my fingers looking at the ground waiting for Hyunjin to open the door. I hear the door unlock and when I look, there's Hyunjin with a ponytail and a black sweater on. How can he look so good in just this?! I jump in his arms and wrapped my arms around his waist snuggling my head on his chest. "Hello there too" Hyunjin chuckles and plants a kiss on top of my head. With my chin on his chest, I look up to see Hyunjin's eye smile looking at me. I felt this bubbly warm feeling in my heart. Gosh..how much I love this dork..

"Let's go inside, baby" he says with a soothing voice and I whined since I was enjoying the warmth of his body. Hyunjin chuckles and grabs my hands detaching it from his body. I pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes. He only smiles and suddenly he grabs me and holds me like a baby. Since it was sudden, to not fall, I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Y-yah!" I lightly hit his shoulder. He just laughs and we got inside his room after he closed the door. Hyunjin placed me on his bed (they didn't have bunk beds, they were normal ones) and crawls next to me.

I make myself comfortable and turned to face Hyunjin. He was already looking at me and I chuckled a bit. A strand of hair was on his face and I brushed his hair and put the strand behind his ear. His hair was so soft. "How was your day with Channie and Minho?" I asked still making eye contact. "Mm, it was ok" "We just played some video games, went to eat lunch and just talked" he says closing his eyes. "I'm glad you guys could spend time together like high school" I smiled a bit but it grew bigger when I saw that gentle and perfect smile on his lips.

"How did I get so lucky to meet you yet having you as my boyfriend...?" I poked his cheek. His eyes flutter open "Well, you were kind and cute" "Also, you know what made me love you?" He asked and poked my dimple. "What?" I smiled curious of what he was going to respond. "Your dolphin scream" he starts laughing and I frowned and hit his shoulder, not too hard tho. "Yah, way to kill the mood Hwang" I rolled my eyes and pouted. "Whaaat?" "It's the truth tho" he chuckled and tackles me with tickles. "N-no!" "S-stop, Jinnieeeeee!" I laugh trying to get his hands away from me. "Neverrrrr" he continues tickling me and I giggled more. He stops and plants a kiss on my nose.

I blush and peck his lips. When we were about to kiss our lips a loud bang comes from the door and I pushed Hyunjin off of me, him landing on the floor. "Yah!" "Open the dooor!" Minho screams and I look at Hyunjin who has a pout on his lips and looking at me 'angry'. He stands up and opens the door, Minho getting inside the room. "Oh, hi Innie!" He says and ruffles my hair before making his way to his closet. "Chan said to meet him at the ramen place at 5 to eat together" Minho says with his clothes on his hands. We nodded and he goes to the bathroom, closing the door after.

I hug Hyunjin "Am sorry" I pouted and pecked his cheek. He looks away. "Fine, I won't give you kisses" I said detaching myself from him, making my way out. "If you leave that door you will not have cuddles this weekend" when he said that I ran to him and jump in his arms. "I was just teasing you big baby" I kissed his cheek. "That's what I thought" he chuckles and closes the door. "Let's cuddle meanwhile Minho it's in the bathroom and then when he gets out you go to your room and we get ready to leave" he said making us lay in bed and I nodded.

*October 27*

I finished my homework and was peacefully putting my notebook on my bag when "Innie!" Felix jumps on my back "Lets go Halloween shopping!" "We have to buy our costumes!" He says excitedly shaking me to the point where I thought that I was going to end with no head. "Okokok!" "But stop before you rip my neck off" I tried making him stop and he stops, letting me go. "Oops...hehe..sorry.." he slowly backs away. I stand up and ran to him. Felix screamed and I jumped on him making us both fall. "Don't kill me pls!" "I will give you all my ice cream and let you borrow my plushies for a week!" Lix pleads and I laugh.

"Ok!" I said and got off of him. He sighs "Thank you God for giving me more days to see my Kangaroo" he says dramatically and I face palm. "I really need to get another bestie" i whispered to myself. "What?!" Lix apparently heard me and I got scared. "N-nothing!" "That you are the best bestie I could've ever ask!" I flashed an innocent smile. "That's what I thought" he makes his way to his closet. "Hurry up and get ready, cause we going shopping with Seungmin and Jisung!" He jumps happily looking his clothes while I just thanked God that this living creature didn't kill me.

I grab an outfit and went to get ready. Twenty minutes later we were done and now we are waiting for Sungie and Minnie to arrive. Five minutes later they came and we are now in our way to the big mall to buy our costumes while the other guys are going to a different mall so we can't see what we are going to buy for the Halloween party that the University is throwing.

Hi there!

I hope you liked this chapter

Sorry for the misspelling errors

I decided to update again since I had some free time so here you go jsjs

Are you excited to see Jeongin's costume? ;)

You will see in the next chapter!

Stay healthy and happy!💕

Don't be afraid to comment and thanks to those who messages me waiting for an update! I really appreciate it💕

Bye bye