☆④☆

We were done shopping things for the school and we all went to our dorms

We were done shopping things for the school and we all went to our dorms. Since we all are roommates each couple went together to their partners room. Felix went to Chan and Changbin's dorm. Changbin went to Han and Seungmin's dorm. Han went to Minho and Hyunjin's dorm and Hyunjin went to mine and Felix's dorm.

Now I'm getting inside mine and Felix's dorm with Hyunjin behind me. I hope he forgot about what happened back then..or else I'm screwed.. Hyunjin was the last to get inside the room and I hear the door getting locked. I freeze and turned around. I saw Hyunjin walking towards me with a blank expression.

*(Make out scene ahead! If you feel uncomfortable pls skip this part)*

I started slowly walking backwards  "J-Jinnie?" I asked and he just locked our gaze. "Are you sure that guy was cute?" He ask with no emotion but you can sense jealousy in the air. "W-what are you talking about?" I bit my bottom lip since I was getting nervous. I have never seen Hyunjin like this...jealous. He chuckled "Is he better looking than me, Jeongin?" He walked more and more and my back hits the wall. Aaahhh shit.. he called me by my name.... "No" I said and I looked at his face as he traps me against the wall. Not gonna lie, I like this view, I kinda like this Hyunjin.....

I saw Hyunjin's eyes going from my eyes, to my lips, neck and back to my lips. I gulped "I didn't knew that you get jealous this easily" I chuckled a bit. He then with one hand grabs gently my chin and looks at me in the eyes. "Yes, so what?" He says and I stood dumbfounded since he just admitted so easily. He gets our faces close leaving just a few centimeters away from our lips. I was hesitating not to kiss his plump and soft lips. "You are my Angel, got it?" His says with a seductive tone and my legs gets all limp. I nodded and he closes the gap between us.

Our lips start moving on zinc. The kiss started getting heated. I put one hand behind his neck pulling him closer. His hands sneak around my waist making me shiver. His lips moved to my jaw leaving soft kisses then leading to my neck. A moan escaped my lips when he starts to bit my neck. It was a strange feeling. Hyunjin never did this to me before. He was always gentle not like this, but I don't mind. My fingers gets tangled in his hair and a tiny moan escaped his lips. Literally he was driving me crazy. He kept leaving bites and soft kisses on my neck. He moves his lips on mine, kissing me again. We were savoring our lips pulling each other closer, my hands rummaging under his shirt. We were getting out of breath so we broke the kiss. Hyunjin biting softly my bottom lip while detaching his lips from mine. We were both a blushing mess.

**(End of the make out scene)**

We stabilize our breathing and Hyunjin leaned cupping my cheeks and pecked my forehead. "We should stop here" he said with a sweet voice and I hugged him. He hugged me back "Are you mad at me, Jinnie?" I asked with a low voice. "No, why would I be mad at you baby?" He asked and pecked my head. I shrugged and just stayed in his embrace. "Let's go lay on your bed and cuddle, hmm?" He said softly and I nodded. We layed on my bed and cuddled. "I didn't know you were easy to get jealous" I chuckled a bit. "Of course I will be jealous" "They wanted to get my baby" he said with a pout. I pecked his pout and giggled. "Silly" I smiled and layed my head on his chest.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" "I mean it's our first day of class in University" I sighed. "Mm, a little bit" "But it's normal, everything it's gonna be ok, you will see" he said "I hope so.." "We will all have lunch together, right?" I looked at him with a pout. He chuckled and nodded "Of course, just like always" he smiled. "Also, you will need make up if you want to cover the marks on you neck" he laughed "I mean, I will prefer you will show them so they will know you are mine" he added and I hit his chest not too hard. "Yah!" I rolled my eyes. "It's your fault for biting me hard" I pouted. He hugged me more and kissed my cheek. "But you loved it" he winked at me and I blushed. "Stupid llama" I murmured while pouting. "What did you say?" He asked since he didn't heard me well. "Nothing." I huffed.

"You little baby" he laughed and started tickling me. "Y-Yah, s-stooop!!" I laughed and he didn't stop. And that's how we spent our afternoon. Cuddling, kissing and making jokes.

Wonder how it would be tomorrow....

Hello there!!!

I hope you liked this chapter

Sorry for the misspelling errors

Stay safe everyone!!

Until next chapter, bye byee!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️