☆②⓪☆

Jeongin's POV

Jeongin's POV

Hyunjin and I are ready to separate to go to Felix and Chan. "Text me if something happens" I pecked his lips. "You too" he smiled and left a small kiss on my forehead. I chuckled and we both separate.

I sighed "I hope is nothing serious" I pouted and hurried my way to Felix. I knocked on the door and it quickly opens revealing Felix with his eyes puffy with a red nose. He throws himself on me and hugs me. I hugged him back and went inside with him on my arms. I closed the door and patted his back. "What happened, Lixie?" I asked softly making him sob more in silence. This sight of Felix broke my heart. This is the first time I see him like this, like a mess...

We sat on his bed and I put him in my lap like a baby. When he calmed down he releases the hug and just stays there sniffing. "M-me and C-chan had a f-fight.." his lips starts to tremble. I hold his hands. "This is the first time that we..fight like this...." "We we're just hanging out like normal on a bench and then suddenly this boy passes in front of us and stops in front of Chan..." "I felt Chan stiff a bit...then this boy apparently called Hyunwoo tells Chan that seeing us there, seating on a bench, reminds him o-of what they had.." tears starts to roll on his cheeks.

"Then Chan murmured something and tells this boy to fuck off" he bites his lips that were still trembling. "The boy then s-says..."

Felix POV

(Kind of like sensitive topic)

Flashback

"What?" "Does your little boy don't know how I was the one who was under your skin?" Hyunwoo smirks and Chan abruptly stands up now sending death glares to this boy. "Shut the fuck up, Hyunwoo" .

My eyes widened at the sudden information

"Ah..good old days~" he chuckles looking at Chan.

"I remember how you were the one who told me to do it and just with two weeks of knowing each other" "And I don't regret it" he looks Chan up and down.

My eyes starts to water... am I not good enough..o-or am I not good looking that Chan hasn't done that with m-me...?

Chan pushes Hyunwoo. "A little defensive I see.." he peeks at me while I was holding my tears back looking the other way. "I think you haven't done it with him?" He laughs mockingly. Chan punches him "Is not of your fucking business!" "Now if you don't want to die, I suggest you to leave right now!!" He then looks at me worriedly and I advert my gaze away from his. "Fine I'll go, it was nice to meet you, little boy" Hyunwoo looks at me, disgustingly smirking after leaving us alone.