☆①⑥☆

Hyunjin's POV

Hyunjin's POV

I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw that Innie posted something.

✔️ @Lil_fox

♡︎2.5k liked by Hyun.pup, Llama~boy, Yeet_Lix, and others

@Lil_fox: We passed the first audition 😭✋🏽 @Hyun.pup

comments

✔️@Yeet_Lix: That's ma bestie!😌

✔️@Hyun.pup: We're the best duo🔥
➪✔️@Yeet_Lix: In your dreams! 💀

✔️@Llama~boy: congrats bub!💓
➪✔️@Lil_fox: thank u🥺

✔️@Minho's hoe: bring me some cheesecake🥰
➪✔️@Lil_fox: there's no cheesecake here, hyung :(
➪✔️@cats_and_squirrels: you and your cheesecakes🙄
➪✔️@Minho's hoe: oh shut up! You are just jealous that I love cheesecake more than you🥱
➪✔️@cats_and_squirrels: I- and I was about to buy you some cheesecake but never mind
➪✔️@Minho's hoe: No! Minnie, I love you🥺

I laughed at Minsung being their chaotic self.

I'm supper happy that Innie passed the first audition. I hope he can pass the final audition so I teach him the dance. And I can finally spend more time with him. I'm just a bit skeptical about Hyunjae because of the dance..but oh well, I have to deal with this and I know that nothing will happen. So, Hyunjin, forget about everything and stay normal.

*skip: one week later*

It's currently 2:00p.m and I'm heading to the dance studio because today is the day that me and Byeol have to teach the dance to the pairs of the acting class. That means I will see Jeongin.

I smiled at myself and opened the door, seeing Byeol setting up the speakers with her computer for the music later. I saw that she doesn't know yet that I'm here so I decided to scare her. "STAR!" I yelled and she jumped almost dropping her phone. I laughed and put my bag in a chair at the corner. "You stupid bi-" she was about to hit me when the door opens. I see a tiny hand pushing the door wide and I saw Innie in a baby blue shirt with some black sweatpants. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Innie~" I chuckled while he wraps his arms around my torso. "Jinnie, you almost made me fall!" he giggles and I cooed at him. I broke the hug and looked outside. "Oh? You came alone?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yup" "Jae Jae, is on his way here" he puts his bag next to mine and I nodded afterwards. "Oh, you must be the famous Innie, Hyunjin's baby, right?" Byeol gives a sweet smile at Jeongin. He blushes and nods "Nice to meet you" he says. "Likewise" she chuckles.

The door opens revealing Hyunjae. "Oh, you must be Hyunjae" Byeol smiles and told him to put his things next to hers. We continued talking and when everybody arrived we started warming up and stretching our bodies before we start dancing.

*3hours later*

"Ok, guys, that's it for today" "remember to practice and we will see you again in two days" We clapped and bowed. "Remember that you will be evaluated next practice of this first half part of the dance you learned today" Byeol smiled and we went to our things and drank water.

Jeongin's POV

Finally it's over!

Seeing Hyunjin doing this dance he looks so...Aish it's so embarrassing to say but..he looks so FREAKING HOT that I can't handle it!

I was blushing every time we made eye contact and when he sometimes helped me with some moves making skin ship on purpose!

I cant hnwjqgwnkss!!!

I catch my breath and went next to Hyunjin and drank my water. "You did well today" "You still have your dance skills there, mister Jeongin" Hyunjin chuckled and I hit his shoulder chuckling after. "Shut up" "there are some parts I'm still struggling with" I sighed. He wiped his sweat with his mini towel and smiled. "Don't worry, I will help you" he winked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to bother you" "You probably have a lot of things with this included in your schedule, Jinnie" "I will fix it myself" I smiled. "Babe, you know it will not be a bother. I will help you, PERIODT" he laughed and I pecked his cheek. I made a disgusted face "Your face is stickyyyy~" I teased him. "Oh yeah" "Then I'm gonna-" he hugged me tight me. "Yaaaahhh noooo!" I kept trying to escape. "Your are sticky too" he squished his cheek with mine. "Okok, I knowww, now let me go" I kept laughing until we were interrupted. "Um-" "Jeongin, may I talk to you for a sec?" Hyunjae smiled a bit and I nodded. "O-oh, sure" I looked at Jinnie telling him to let go. "Be right back" I smiled and went outside with Jae.

We were now outside "What's wrong?" I tilted my head. "I won't be able to practice tomorrow with you since my parents want me to attend this stupid dinner with some old people for his company..I'm sorry.." "Will you be ok practicing alone??" He bit his inner cheek and I pat his shoulder. "Hey, don't worry, I will be ok!" "We can still practice the day before the next class" I smiled, earning his pup smile again. A car honked making us look. "Oh, that's my ride" "Well then, see you on Thursday!" He waved goodbye and left. I turned around and went back to the studio.

When I enter, there's only Jinnie in the room, dancing some random song. I smiled and sneak quietly seating on the seat at the back admiring him. He is so talented and handsome...how and when did I get so lucky to find a boy this perfect?

"Tell me that you love me, let's make a circle" the lyrics of the song said and he made a hot move. Holy shit- I was in my own world that I didn't notice that he stopped the music and was now smirking looking at me. "Why are you blushing, huh?" He chuckled more like a teasing one. I snapped out of entrance and I quickly looked around not making eye contact. "U-uh?" "N-no, it just i-it's hot in h-here, yeah...." I chuckled a bit.

Earth..swallow me pls!

"Want me to help you with some moves from before?" "It's still early and we don't have anything to do?" He extended his hand and nodded and took his hand. His hand slipped to my waist and he squeezed a bit. I felt my body feel tingly. He then walked away from me to play a random song while we practiced the steps.

Hello there!

I hope you liked this chapter

Sorry for the misspelling errors

Hope you guys are doing ok!

Stay strong and healthy!

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛