☆②①☆

Next day

Next day

Jeongin' POV

I looked in the mirror fixing my clothes. "Hope we can get the part" I bit inside my cheeks being nervous. I heard a knock on the door and hurriedly grabbed my stuff to go out before Felix wakes up. I don't want him to wake up since he doesn't feel good and won't be attending class today.

I opened the door expecting Hyunjin to be there but I was taken aback when Hyunjae was standing there with his cute smile while looking at me. "Oh-" "Hi, Jae Jae" I smiled. "What are you doing here?" I said not making obvious that I was looking around for a sight of Hyunjin. "Hi, Jeongin~" "I came here so we can go to class together and talk a bit about later the audition" "You don't mind right?" He stood there waiting for my response. "Umm.." I looked at my watch and Hyunjin was supposed to be here about five minutes ago.... And class will start in eight minutes, plus, my classroom was a bit far.

"Sure..let me just grab my keys so we can go..." I went inside and took my dorm keys and hurriedly texted Hyunjin if he was ok and that I'll be heading first since it was getting late. I went out and locked the door. "Let's go" I half smiled and we start heading towards our classroom talking about the audition.

*two hours later*

I finally was done with my first class. I walked a bit and sat on a bench outside campus, putting my things next to me. I grabbed my phone to look if there was any signs of Hyunjin. I turn on my phone and...nothing.

"This damn llama will hear from me when I see him" I murmured and texted Minho for any signs from this stupid. Then, I called Lix to know how he is doing.

"Hello?"
"Lixie, how you doing?~" I giggled.

I heard him chuckle and I smiled.

"I just woke up and was about to go out to buy some breakfast"

"Do you want me to accompany you? I have a free hour before my next class"

I heard some shuffle behind the phone.

"Yes pweaseee"

"Okay! Let's meet up at the cafe near our dorm" I smiled a bit knowing how sad Felix must be.

He agreed and then we bid goodbye.

I put my phone in my pocket and sling my backpack on my shoulder making my way there. I then saw Hyunjin getting out of a building.

"Oh this bish will hear me" I pout and made my way there. "Hwang.Hyun.Jin!" I jumped on him and hit his shoulder "WHY.ARE.U.LIKE.THIS." "I was scared because you didn't answer my text and didn't even pick me up this morning!" "I thought something bad happened to you!" I went down and stood in front of him crossing my arms waiting for an explanation.

His face screams shock and fear from my reaction. "I'm sorry..." "I woke up late and forgot to charge my phone last night...." He shrinks one eye, slowly stepping back, scared that I will hit him again. "Did you stayed up all night playing on you phone with Minho hyung again?" I raised an eyebrow with sassy attitude. He nodded and laughed guiltily. "You-" I pinched the bridge of my nose. I sighed and hugged him. "Never do that again!" "You could have said to Minho hyung to text me what happened..." I snuggled in the hug. "Umm..." "he forgot to charge his phone too..." "hehe..." he returns my hug. "I-" "What did I even expected" I rolled my eyes. I detached myself, "No more hugs till tomorrow night" "Now, bye, I have to meet up with Felix" I waved goodbye and left him there.

"That's what you deserve" I chuckled and went to the cafe.

**Author's note: please read **

(Sorry for the misspelling errors~)

Hi!!!

I'm kind of back?

Missed me? Maybe not but hey! I came up here to just give a little update since its been so long that I haven't been active.

I miss writing so much😭

I just updated this short chapter to show life signals lol

I will be coming back very soon, I promise!
May is near so, I cant wait!🥹

College has been pretty rough and I just need a moment to breath so yeah!

I missed you all! Hope to hear from you guys in the comments! And thank you to the beautiful persons who texted me to know if I'm alright or because they can't wait to hear more about this story!

IMPORTANT: PLEASE SUPPORT SKZ WITH THEIR NEW COMEBACK THAT IT WAS PURE ART!!!! THEY JUST NEVER STOP SURPRISING US!

ALSO, LOTS OF SUPPORT AND LOVE TO THOSE MEMBERS WHO HAVE COVID😭 I hope they heal soon!

Anyways,
See you soon!❤️✨