☆②☆

*FULL FLUFF IN THIS CAPTER*

*Next day*

"Lix, I don't know what to wear" I whined and Felix sighed. "Innie, just put some causal clothes" he said but then rolled his eyes when I pouted. He walked towards my closet and looked at my clothes. He grabbed some clothes and gave it to me. "Just put this since it's a little hot outside" he smiled and I nodded. "Thanks, Lixie" I said and went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I went out of the bathroom, ready to go. I was just waiting for Lix to finish.

 I was just waiting for Lix to finish

(Innie's outfit)

"I'm done, lets go" Lix said and we went out of our dorm. "Where are we going to buy our school stuff?" I asked Lixie while we were walking out of the building to meet with the guys. "Chan told me he saw a mall not far from here so I guess we are going there" he said and I nodded. "Finally!" we heard Changbin say and we saw Seungmin hit Changbin on the shoulder. "We waited two minutes" Seungmin said and rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. I chuckled and walked to where Jinnie was. "Morning!" I said and pecked his cheek giggling. He smiled "Morning, Angel" he said and I blushed.

Aishhh this nickname always gets me!

He squished my cheeks and then pecked my lips. "J-Jinnie" I whined and he chuckled. "We have spent 7 to 8 months together and you still get flustered" "What a cutie" he said and laughed. I pouted but nevertheless hugged him. He hugged me back and we just stayed there waiting for the guys to stop talking so we can go shopping for the school supplies. "Ok, let's go" "We will have breakfast in the mall" Chan said and we all nodded and made our way to the bus stop since Chan, Changbin and Minho didn't want to use nor drive their cars. (Yes, the have cars jsjsjs)

We got in the bus and every pair were sitting with each other. Chanlix was in front of me and Jinnie, Minsung was next to us and Seungbin was in front of Minsung. "Want to hear some music?" Jinnie asked showing me his earphones. I nodded and smiled while grabbing one earphone. I put the earphone on and Angel by NCT127 was playing. I looked at him and blushed. "I'm afraid I will end up having a tomato as a boyfriend" he chuckled and I pouted. "Y-you meanie" "I-it's your fault for being so cheesy" I pouted more. "Love youuu~~" he said and I blushed. This is the second time that he said an I Love You to me. Why? Because we were afraid that we will say it a lot and someone might feel uncomfortable but now I know that we both are ok with it.

Hyunjin then started to freak out a bit "I-I'm sorry t-that I m-made you uncomfortable.." "I-I won't say it again.." he said and turned around facing to the front. I chuckled "Jinnie" I said looking at him with a soft expression. "N-no, it's o-ok" "I know that you are not ready or f-feel this way" "Gosh why am I-" I cut Hyunjin's rambling "I love you too, silly" I said and chuckled. His eyes winded and he faced me. He blushed and I saw that his eyes were watering. "Awww, don't cry, babyyy" I hugged him and smiled. "Y-you" he couldn't even speak. I nodded and I moved my face closer to his. We made eye contact "Don't cry, Jinnie~" I pouted. He leaned in and kissed me, it was sweet and innocent. We broke the kiss and started giggling.

Suddenly I heard Han, Lix and Seungmin screaming and... talking...? They were all like hsjsjwiwwhehejdkb. Their boyfriends were trying to calm them and I laughed. "You guys are so fudgin CUTE!!" Felix said while Han and Seungmin squealed.

I-
omg....

I face palmed and put my head on Jinnie's shoulder.

Hello there!!!

Sorry for the misspelling errors

I hope you liked this chapter!

*Remember this is all fiction**

Don't forget to leave comments!

I cant believe BACKDOOR promotion it's done! I will miss it😭

But did y'all saw the new teaser?! I'M DEAAAD!!!

Anyways,

Till next chapter! ❤️❤️