☆①④☆

Jeongin's POV

Jeongin's POV

Hyunjae and I went out of the theater with the script for the audition in our hands. "I'm so nervous yet excited" I bit my lower lip. "Same, but we will do good" he ruffled my hair and I smiled. "How about we go to one of the audition rooms to practice today at 6?" he asked stopping our track right outside the university. "Sure, sounds good!" I smiled. "Well, see you later, I have to catch up with the guys" he pointed at Chanhee waiting for him. I nodded and we hugged not too long, he patted my head and left.

"Innie!" I heard a voice too familiar and I turned around looking at Felix heading towards me running like a little kid. I giggled "Lixieeeee~" we hugged. "Why did he hugged you?" He tilted his head. I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. "Why?" I asked now standing in front of him. "Just asking" "You know cause it's the first time I have seen it" he shrugged. "I mean, it's normal" I shrugged. I gasped "Wanna go and get some ice cream while our mans get out of class??" I wiggled my eyebrows earning a chuckle from Felix. "Sure!" he smiled and we linked our arms together making our way to the ice cream parlor.

Hyunjin's POV

"Aaaghhh" "Finally we are freeee" I wiped off the sweat from my forehead. "I need a bed right now bro" said Minho, stuffing his things inside his bag. I nodded and did the same. We were about to exit the dance studio when this girl from my class came up to me. "Hyunjin!" "U-um excuse me..I need to talk to you for a sec.." she smiled and I nodded with confusion written all over my face. "Well, I will go and pick up Jisung from his class" "See you later" Minho bid goodbye and there was only me, the girl and two other girls at the back of the studio talking something in their own world.

"Um...what can I help you..?" I brushed my hair back since it was kind of bothering my eyes. I saw her cheeks getting pink. Ok..weird. "I-I just wanted t-to show you something that I think it's important t-that you should s-see it.." she took her phone out and handed to me. I hesitantly took it from her hands and immediately froze from what I saw but I quickly covered it. I looked at her with a cold and blank expression. "Why are you showing me this?" I handed back her phone and she was not even moving.

"I-I just t-thought that y-you have t-to know about t-this" she stutter again making me roll my eyes at her. I just turned around and left the studio without saying a single word.

I scoffed making my way out of the building. Not seeing Jeongin where he always waits for me made my insides suddenly feel cold and hot at the same time. I just sighed and dialed his number. Not even two seconds passed when he answered. "Did you finished your class already?" I heard a tiny voice from the other side of the phone making me calm down and smile. "Wow not even a 'Hi, Jinnie'?" I pouted and heard him giggling. I smiled even more "Hi, Jinnie~" "Did you?" He said with a his cute desperate voice.

He's so patient

I laughed "Yes, I did" "I'm waiting for you here like always" "Where are you?" I sat in a bench looking at the sky. "I was eating ice cream in this cute place we went before" I heard Felix laugh. "You went to eat ice cream without me?!" I gasped "Traitorrr" I said dramatically. "Sorryyy~" he chuckled. "It's ok" "But you own me an ice cream now" I snicker and smirked. "Okok, fine you big baby!" "Wait for us there, I will be there in two" he said and I heard Felix complain about having to walk back here. I chuckled "Stay where you guys are, I will go there" "I will text Chan so he can pick up his baby" I said imitating how Chan says it.